Forza Motorsports - Page 2 - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#16 Old 06-13-2005, 08:11 PM
WRXtuners Member

WRXtreme is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to WRXtreme
NFSU2 is the most realistic driving game ever made. My STi with a wideboy kit, stage 3 underglows, stage 4 hydraulics, and custom paint will blow you all away.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#17 Old 06-14-2005, 10:49 AM

mosc is a helpful contributing member
Garage
"NFSU2 is the most realistic driving game ever made "

the ability to put neon lights on a car does not make the game a realistic driving game. This is one of the dumbest things said on this forum, no offense. even the game itself doesn't claim to be realistic
#18 Old 06-14-2005, 04:30 PM
WRXtuners Member

WRXtreme is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to WRXtreme
hehe, sarcasm doesn't work very well on the internet. I just wanted to see how people would respond. As for NFSU2, I hate that you have to "rice" out your car to proceed with the game, however it is fun.
#19 Old 06-14-2005, 04:54 PM
WRXtuners Member

Unicron is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXtreme
hehe, sarcasm doesn't work very well on the internet. I just wanted to see how people would respond. As for NFSU2, I hate that you have to "rice" out your car to proceed with the game, however it is fun.
The reply from mosc came through my email and I was getting ready to just rip into you, then I came here and read the thread and realized how you were completely kidding, heh-heh.

But yeah, NFSU 2 is SOOO realistic. I know my stock WRX can wrap a right turn at 190MPH.
#20 Old 06-27-2005, 11:55 AM
WRXtuners Member

Nose Nuggets is known to be trustworthy and helpful Nose Nuggets is known to be trustworthy and helpful
wow, lots of bashing going on. let me add mine

i dont play racing games, im just not a big fan, id rather go get im my car and drive. my cousin on the other hand, loves them, and jsut got gt4 and the 900 degree wheel. now, if you have playd gt4 ONLY with the controller then yeah, i can see how you dont think its the coolest racing game of all time. becuase it is in fact a much diferent game with a wheel then a controller. gt4 is the most realistic driving simulater i have ever used, i have used a lot of them.

forza on the other hand i cant give praise. i have only plaid the demo they have down an ebgames, its the porsche at seca. the track itself is VERY close, there are only a few diferences, but for the most part very acurate. the vehicle dynamics on the other hand SUCK! im not sure if the physics and setup of the car are just WAY off in the demo, but i dont think they are, a couple pro drivers i know who play racing games have confirmed that the vehicle dynamics do, in fact, suck donky balls.

my cousin made this frame out of square tube steel for his wheel and peddles. oh man, you get under this thing and your in the perfect driving position with this #####'n wheel. i can sit there, get high and drive for hours.
and i dont eve like racing games!
#21 Old 06-27-2005, 11:17 PM
WRXtuners Member

panasyncp17 is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to panasyncp17
Has anyone ever played NFSU online? People make some damn ugly cars!!! All mine were bone stock outside, sleepers, My lancer was fast as hell riding on 14's.
#22 Old 06-28-2005, 11:10 AM
WRXtuners Member

Nose Nuggets is known to be trustworthy and helpful Nose Nuggets is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Quote:
Originally Posted by panasyncp17
Has anyone ever played NFSU online? People make some damn ugly cars!!! All mine were bone stock outside, sleepers, My lancer was fast as hell riding on 14's.
is that need for speed underground? the rice rocket thing? if thats what yer talkin about then no, i dont play arcade racing games.

i plaid it once, and its hard as hell to see any damn thing.
#23 Old 07-09-2005, 12:33 PM
WRXtuners Member

04WRXn00b is an unknown
All you GT4 fanboys, don't forget this is the first forza, they have a lot of tuning to do so the next will be much better, have more cars and have more tracks. For Forza they designed each and EVERY track 1 sq foot at a time and they did way more research on the cars to make them perfect. 212 perfect cars or 600 half decent cars, i will stick with the 212 perfect cars, how many people can really drive the 600 cars anyway, i almost beat Forza and only have about 100 cars, most are only barely modified, you don't need 600+

-Travis
#24 Old 07-11-2005, 02:20 PM
Founder

Ludachris is known to be trustworthy and helpful Ludachris is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Forza is probably better when it comes to surrounding graphics and overall realistic feel, but GT4 has more cars and more tracks and is more entertaining in my opinion. I don't like the fact that Forza lacks my favorite driving view (the hood view).

If you guys really like driving simulators, you need to jump on a PC and play a game called GTR Racing. Play that with the steering wheel and you'll forget all about Forza and GT4... it blows them away. You really can't beat the graphics on a good PC. Network 4 or 5 PC's together like me and my friends do and it's a blast! Only drawback about the game is it doesn't have Laguna or Infineon - doesn't matter though. If I want to drive Laguna, I'll play Toca Race Driver 2 on PC and get my fix.

-Chris
WRXtuners.com Founder
#25 Old 07-11-2005, 03:26 PM
WRXtuners Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04WRXn00b
All you GT4 fanboys, don't forget this is the first forza, they have a lot of tuning to do so the next will be much better, have more cars and have more tracks. For Forza they designed each and EVERY track 1 sq foot at a time and they did way more research on the cars to make them perfect. 212 perfect cars or 600 half decent cars, i will stick with the 212 perfect cars, how many people can really drive the 600 cars anyway, i almost beat Forza and only have about 100 cars, most are only barely modified, you don't need 600+

-Travis

you can have a bagillion perfect cars but it dosent meen squat if the physics arent right

the gt4 physics are far superior then forza. i would rather play gt4 physics, with gt1 graphics then a bad simulator

i will admit, the forza version of seca is more acurate then gt4

the gt3 seca was WAY off it was flat from the exit of 8a all the way to 11. gt4 is a lot better, but still not perfect.

there are some very very good simulators on the pc.