Epic Violin Girl - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 Old 09-22-2011, 09:17 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Epic Violin Girl

Epic Violin Girl was not worth the time and sucks...

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...

Last edited by psinuse; 09-24-2011 at 03:51 PM. Reason: People....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 09-22-2011, 11:39 PM
WRXtuners Member

RcrsWetDream is known to be trustworthy and helpful RcrsWetDream is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Her hair and the scenery tell me she's in/from Utah.... Lemme find out.

Edit: Damn I'm good, she goes to BYU.

http://www.hercampus.com/school/byu/...-hop-violinist

-Chris
post #3 of 20 Old 09-23-2011, 06:15 AM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
She's from Arizona....lol Close enough though.

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
post #4 of 20 Old 09-23-2011, 05:10 PM
WRXtuners Member

black beast2 is an unknown
At first I was like she is hella talented and kinda cute, then she did that back bend thing and I'm like screw cute this girl is down right sexy!

I don't have to be mad to punch someone in the face!
post #5 of 20 Old 09-23-2011, 08:01 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

Yeah very matrix move and honestly that is a turn on for me as well. To bad I'm old enough to be her dad...

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
post #6 of 20 Old 09-23-2011, 10:18 PM
WRXtuners Member

turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to turmic
All this proves...is that with our A.D.D. society that all you need is some flashy cut scenes and about 5 days of different video edited down into 2 mins to make you look like you rock. I'm looking at you mr ken block...i'm becoming less impressed with very flashy videos.

Kirt
378awhp/373wtq Custom Dom 3 & CBRD tuned 2006 STI.
"When in doubt...flat out" - Colin McRae
post #7 of 20 Old 09-23-2011, 10:21 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turmic View Post
All this proves...is that with our A.D.D. society that all you need is some flashy cut scenes and about 5 days of different video edited down into 2 mins to make you look like you rock. I'm looking at you mr ken block...i'm becoming less impressed with very flashy videos.
Watch her live concert video... I hate fing Ken Block. He is the single biggest reason my insurance rates went north....

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
post #8 of 20 Old 09-24-2011, 10:05 AM
WRXtuners Member

man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to
Quote:
I'm looking at you mr ken block...i'm becoming less impressed with very flashy videos.
I want to see a compilation of Ken Block outtakes where he crashes and messes stuff up all bad

John
07 WRX
post #9 of 20 Old 09-24-2011, 02:21 PM

wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to
As a professional musician and father of a very talented teenage daughter, I can't say I'm impressed with this girl and her overproduced "look at me !" video. The music is quite uninspired, generic, and even crude, as is her dancing. She's not graceful or even well-dressed enough to present anything more than some overenthusiastic hair flipping. The money spent on that vid would be better put towards an education, whether it be in music, dance or academic.

Sorry to crucify the post, just my opinion. If you're into excellent girl violinists (non-classical) check out Elana James from the Hot Club of Cowtown.

Cullen
post #10 of 20 Old 09-24-2011, 03:52 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

Updated first post and here you guys will probably think this is the greatest band ever....

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
post #11 of 20 Old 09-24-2011, 04:30 PM
WRXtuners Member

black beast2 is an unknown
Sounds like Shit but it still takes a lot of skill to shred the Axe like that.....it sounds much better with drums added......

I don't have to be mad to punch someone in the face!
post #12 of 20 Old 09-24-2011, 09:30 PM
WRXtuners Member

turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to
Quote:
Originally Posted by psinuse View Post
Watch her live concert video... I hate fing Ken Block. He is the single biggest reason my insurance rates went north....
He is even older than you Keith and he's ruining your insurance rates. !Notfunny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by man show View Post
I want to see a compilation of Ken Block outtakes where he crashes and messes stuff up all bad
I'd post that up in a heartbeat.

Kirt
post #13 of 20 Old 09-24-2011, 10:45 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

Quote:
He is even older than you Keith and he's ruining your insurance rates. !Notfunny!
Because young retards watch his videos and think they can do what he does. They go out in there car(of course they have to use a WRX cause that's what he was using) and wreck. Which in turn raises the percentage at which my car will be in an accident, which in turn raises my rates.

Guess I should add that I posted that video because I figured it was kind of cool. I don't care if she is less talented than Britany Spears, doesn't matter to me, just thought I would share and show things that I thought you my like.

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...

Last edited by psinuse; 09-25-2011 at 07:02 PM.
post #14 of 20 Old 09-25-2011, 05:59 PM
WRXtuners Member

Sorry if we rained on your parade Keith...but, this is that off topic section (the hangout)

Kirt
post #15 of 20 Old 09-25-2011, 07:25 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

Quote:
Sorry if we rained on your parade Keith...but, this is that off topic section (the hangout)
Meh, the way I see it, does it really make a difference...?

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement