Subaru WRX Forum

Subaru WRX Forum (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/)
-   The Hangout (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f56/)
-   -   Danica Patrick caught speeding (again) (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f56/danica-patrick-caught-speeding-again-25044/)

Jag_Warrior 01-04-2009 02:11 PM

Danica Patrick caught speeding (again)

It seems Danica Patrick got nicked for speeding in Arizona a few weeks ago. Something like 19mph over the limit.

A guy from a board I used to post on came up with a (tran)script of what happened. Funny stuff! And considering how much of a swelled head Danica has (if her boobs were as big as her head, she'd be a DD instead of an A cup), I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't somewhat close to the truth.

Enjoy...

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by cartcanuck
officer: "can i see your license and registration?"
DP: "why, what did I do wrong. I don't ever do anything wrong."
Officer: "you were speeding son"
DP: "son? I'm a girl!"
Officer: "you're kidding! Ok, MAM. But you were still speeding"
DP: "don't you know who I am?"
Officer: "I thought you were a man. Of course I don't know who you are."
DP: "I'm Danica Patrick."
Officer: "Ok. That doesn't help me."
DP: "a race car driver."
Officer: "nope. doesn't ring a bell"
DP: "Indy."
Officer: "Indy. Yeah. They have that NASCAR race there every year."
DP: "and Indy Cars"
Officer: "really? Indycars still exist?
DP: "yup. and I won a 4th place there once."
Officer: "won a 4th place? What are you? A moron? You don't WIN a 4th place."
DP: "you do if you're me"
Officer: "You also win a speeding ticket and maybe a ticket for being stupid."
DP: "hey!!! Come on....you can let me off with a warning can't you. Maybe I can entice you a little."
*as she unbuttons her blouse to show off her chest a little more*
Officer: *looks....looks again....looks again* "look son...I mean mam....I'm sure if you get a prescription the swelling will go down, those mosquito bites aren't too bad..."
DP: "HEY!!!! No....look at my boobs....my boobs..."
Officer: "I only see one boob in this car..."
DP: "huh?"
Officer: "yup, a second ticket for being stupid"[/QUOTE]

ROFL

kh15 01-05-2009 01:36 AM

!Notfunny!

nagyhead 01-05-2009 09:18 AM

i thought her last name was Kirpatrick?

turmic 01-05-2009 11:26 AM

Nope, it's patrick and this post is a waste of space. It's like a fishing story...more exaggerated then the truth.

Jag_Warrior 01-05-2009 01:49 PM

[QUOTE=turmic;212464]Nope, it's patrick and this post is a waste of space. It's like a fishing story...more exaggerated then the truth.[/QUOTE]

Uh, son... it's made up. It's not real. Do you know what a [I]script[/I] is? The person I quoted wrote this as a [B]joke[/B]. WTF

But Danica Patrick was recently written up for speeding in Arizona. She paid the ticket last week. She's received several speeding tickets over the past couple of years (in addition to taking a court sanctioned driving school course = driving school), and questions are now being asked about her road license being in danger of revocation. That part is real - not a joke.

Personally, I thought 'canuck did a very good job of writing this. :p

turmic 01-05-2009 05:50 PM

I know it's a joke and it's a waste of space. Like previously stated. Its a sad attempt at belittling a celebrity.

04paulieWRX 01-05-2009 08:01 PM

not to mention that i doubt many subaru people care about danica or indy cars as seeing that practically no one does..good call turmic

Jag_Warrior 01-05-2009 11:33 PM

Whoa, I must have hooked a couple of Danica fans. !Thumbs Up Well boys, I do apologize if I have offended your delicate sensibilities. In my absence, apparently [I][B]The Hangout[/B][/I] has become some sort of church. We are not to make or tell jokes anymore? We are not to discuss Danica Patrick or Indy cars? And we are not to make posts which "turmic" or his sycophant consider a waste of space? From now on, I'll try to abide by your posting rules (not).

It was meant as a joke, lads. If you can't take a joke about a driver or anything else, then your life is going to be long, bitter and boring.

Since I have been a member here, we have discussed everything from racing, racing drivers, video games, computers, cell phones, pets, girlfriends, military service (and decisions on same), home purchase decisions, insurance policies and any number of other topics. The pictures I circulated by email of my ex gal pal dancing on (and [U]into[/U]) the hood of her C6 Vette seemed to get a round of applause from several - yeah, I thought that was funny too. :tease: But no, not every topic is of interest to every member. When I find a topic that doesn't interest me, I usually just skip over it. Personally, I wouldn't "waste space" offering my opinion (as fact) that something that I don't care for is a waste of space... just because I don't care for it But that's just how I roll. Your mileage may vary.

What are you guys, the Buzzkill Brothers or something? :pity:

mosc 01-06-2009 09:09 AM

Sigh...

I hate when topics become about the topic instead of the actual topic. Don't you?

Jag_Warrior 01-06-2009 10:12 AM

Yep. Whether it was funny or not (to some), it sure ain't funny now.

*note to self: go with a vanilla knock-knock joke next time*

C89ZX7R 03-12-2009 10:59 PM

[quote=mosc;212579]Sigh...

I hate when topics become about the topic instead of the actual topic. Don't you?[/quote]

You and me both. I hate it when a topic gets changed to another topic then we all start talking about that topic, and this topic gets started to discuss the other topic just to get back on the main topic. :)