Changing Cars - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 02-05-2013, 08:00 PM
WRXtuners Member

popwar is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to popwar
Changing Cars

I trade cars alot just to try other vehicles . I currently have a SRP bugeye . Every time I get a car , I can't decide if I want to keep it for a while or just trade it for something else . Some of it is because I just like switching it up , and/or I dont think I'd have money to fix something major that went wrong . I like my bugeye , but I would like it more if it had a more overall ''nice" feel to it . As far as the econo-box interior, it reminds me of the 90s . Where as my 04 rx8 I use to own was luxury compared to the bugeye's interior . I'm basically asking if anyone has a similar problem with cars . Maybe I'm retarded .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 02-06-2013, 12:31 AM
WRXtuners Member

brfatal is a WRX expert worth listening to brfatal is a WRX expert worth listening to brfatal is a WRX expert worth listening to
Garage
I've owned '02s since new. Obviously it's not up to standards of newer cars, but for it's time it was well above average. Most newer cars will have better interiors. So what's the issue? Do an '05-'07 interior swap?
#3 Old 02-06-2013, 12:57 PM
WRXtuners Member

popwar is an unknown
I was really considering that. just finding a set cheap enough and maybe a DIY thread on it . I want to learn more about the subaru and maybe few more upgrades , but if I got offered a g35 coupe or something that was both faster and nicer , I'll probably trade . Hard to decide
#4 Old 02-06-2013, 03:15 PM

mosc is a helpful contributing member
Garage
I've never looked at car interiors like a normal person. I'm an engineer so I want access to things and I don't care much about shapes, patterns, or materials. I am more impressed by intuitively placed buttons than fancy fake wood or carbon fiber. My STi also has lots of neat gismos and switches which are infinitely more interesting interior pieces to me than a LCD readout for my air conditioner.

I saw that rising illuminated gear changer in the Jag they came out with and my reaction was "what does it do when it's down? Nothing? Why does it drop then?"

04 STi 16G powered lagless fun
04 WRX: SOLD
#5 Old 02-06-2013, 04:23 PM
WRXtuners Member

popwar is an unknown
maybe its stealth mode to add to the elegance