Car Broken Into - Page 2 - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#16 Old 11-22-2004, 09:45 AM
Vew

Vew is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to Vew
unfortantly, everything that was stolen was not of high value.. but inconnvience. Took all my CD's, but everyone of them are burned backups. Now I just have to reburn new copies... all 60 CD's. My wallet I got in Denver... several cards that are still in the process of being replaced. 2 ID's that are still in the process of being replaced. Bastard, he should have just left me my ID's, I don't have time to go to the DMV

Jon
"We live for a good time, not a long time."
RIP Colin McRae
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#17 Old 11-22-2004, 01:05 PM
WRXtuners Member

2005Sti is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to 2005Sti
Sweet revenge

When my pride and joy was a DSM (now my winter car) I lived in an apartment with a garage built in. Well a homeless guy got into the garage and got into a couple of cars one night, returned a week later and broke into mine. My twin brother and I actually caught him a block away near a mission for homeless people with all my stuff. Oh man we beat him so good, and even with the witnesses from the homeless shelter, the cops still believed us when we said he fell several times trying to run away from us. This guy had a busted nose, broken ribs, fractured ankle and torn knee ligaments, and I got back my cd/mp3 player, my personal cd walkman, my cd's and the appriciation of seeing him in court, on crutches all banaged up. Plus my insurance company gave me a new stereo, which I sold to get the Dvd player for my Sti. Its only a once and a lifetime chance to catch the guy breaking into your car, and being 6'2 220 same as my twin, stopping the crap out of him was even better. Good times, Good times
#18 Old 11-22-2004, 02:45 PM
WRXtuners Member

Rain_Racer is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005Sti
This guy had a busted nose, broken ribs, fractured ankle and torn knee ligaments, and I got back my cd/mp3 player, my personal cd walkman, my cd's and the appriciation of seeing him in court, on crutches all banaged up. Plus my insurance company gave me a new stereo, which I sold to get the Dvd player for my Sti. Its only a once and a lifetime chance to catch the guy breaking into your car, and being 6'2 220 same as my twin, stopping the crap out of him was even better. Good times, Good times
Wow, you two big guys sure showed that undernourished bum. I'm sure the solid beating he recieved was worth your DVD player and entirely necessary considering two big guys could have probably got your stuff back with words alone.

No offense but I wouldn't brag about beating up homeless man in a 2 on 1 fight... it is just not that cool.
#19 Old 11-22-2004, 02:49 PM

IBAUCLAPlaya is known to be trustworthy and helpful IBAUCLAPlaya is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via AIM to IBAUCLAPlaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain_Racer
No offense but I wouldn't brag about beating up homeless man in a 2 on 1 fight... it is just not that cool.
!Laugh!
#20 Old 11-22-2004, 05:44 PM
WRXtuners Member

2005Sti is an unknown
Well actually being he was the one breaking into all the cars in our apartment garage, and he was on drugs, and even bigger then myself I think it was ok actually. But being that you probably go to church on sundays, tell me, what would you do if you found a guy who was walking with all the stuff from your car that was just broken into?? Then tell me what you would do if he spit at you when you did "try to talk it out"? Ah yes then imagine him trying to run away after you talked it out still holding over $1000.00 of YOUR stuff, I actually am a pretty passive person, and with a B.A in Criminal Justice, and a B.A in Psych, I know how to stay calm in a situation such as this. But again, take into consideration the facts I have presented to you above, and tell me what you would do, or you just were shoved in one too many lockers in high school, and are upset with the "2 on one thing". Either way I dont know too many people who would have acted differently.
#21 Old 11-22-2004, 07:20 PM
WRXtuners Member

Abaddon is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to Abaddon
I woulda made him wish he hadn't woken up that morning too lol
#22 Old 11-22-2004, 08:49 PM
WRXtuners Member

Rain_Racer is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005Sti
Well actually being he was the one breaking into all the cars in our apartment garage, and he was on drugs, and even bigger then myself I think it was ok actually. But being that you probably go to church on sundays, tell me, what would you do if you found a guy who was walking with all the stuff from your car that was just broken into?? Then tell me what you would do if he spit at you when you did "try to talk it out"? Ah yes then imagine him trying to run away after you talked it out still holding over $1000.00 of YOUR stuff, I actually am a pretty passive person, and with a B.A in Criminal Justice, and a B.A in Psych, I know how to stay calm in a situation such as this. But again, take into consideration the facts I have presented to you above, and tell me what you would do, or you just were shoved in one too many lockers in high school, and are upset with the "2 on one thing". Either way I dont know too many people who would have acted differently.
nope, don't go to church (religion doesnt make you a good person, or vice-versa). maybe I would have hit him. maybe I wouldn't, but I certainly wouldn't brag about it on the internet thats all. That being said... I am glad you got your stuff back, but you should change up the story to be like:

"He was as big as a grizzly bear and twice as strong... and you could smell the Crack on him. I just had to get my grandmother's favorite broach, her dying wish was for me to protect it always. So after an epic struggle my brother jumped in at the last minute and together we were able to pacify him untill authorities arrived. In the end I was able to get my stuff and protect the final wishes of my wonderful grandmother. Justice was in the air that night."
#23 Old 11-23-2004, 07:45 AM
WRXtuners Member

2005Sti is an unknown
Ahh, I think you may have missed a calling as a great writer, good twist on it, and yes I believed I did leave the part about my grandmothers broach out, thanks for reminding me !Laugh!
#24 Old 11-23-2004, 11:48 AM

IBAUCLAPlaya is known to be trustworthy and helpful IBAUCLAPlaya is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via AIM to IBAUCLAPlaya
I go to church but I still would've beat the shit out of him. I just thought it was funny how RainRacer said it. No flame from me