"body art" - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 02-09-2006, 10:20 AM
WRXtuners Member

AWDwannabe is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to AWDwannabe
"body art"

well after getting my first piercing yesterday, an industrial on my left ear (two holes but only one ring in my upper cartilage) I'm wondering who else here has any work done? tats, piercings, whatever, and when did you get it done?

-Pat
▼SbiΣ Mi▼
Eurotrash
Daily Dubbin'
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 02-09-2006, 01:01 PM
WRXtuners Member

bradley03 is an unknown
I got about 6 tattoos between 18 and 20 years old. I'm 26 now and am considering another one, if I can talk my wife into it

-Brad
05 wrx sti
▼SbiΣ Mi▼
#3 Old 02-09-2006, 02:27 PM
WRXtuners Member

AWDwannabe is an unknown
thats cool what all do you have

-Pat
▼SbiΣ Mi▼
Eurotrash
Daily Dubbin'
#4 Old 02-09-2006, 02:31 PM
WRXtuners Member

SubieSamurai is an unknown
Let's see...my very first which isnt all that interesting was my ears in the 8th grade. I added an extra two. Then for my 20th birthday, my sister bought me my tattoo of a tigerfly. Then, I got my belly button done. And lastly, my tongue which I closed up last month because of my profession. I'm thinking about another tatt, but I don't know what or where.
#5 Old 02-09-2006, 02:46 PM
WRXtuners Member

AWDwannabe is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubieSamurai
Let's see...my very first which isnt all that interesting was my ears in the 8th grade. I added an extra two. Then for my 20th birthday, my sister bought me my tattoo of a tigerfly. Then, I got my belly button done. And lastly, my tongue which I closed up last month because of my profession. I'm thinking about another tatt, but I don't know what or where.

whoa i got confused when you said bellybutton, then i checked your profile to see you're a girl!! welcome to the boards (since it seems you're pretty new), its nice to have a female around. we don't get too many of those. (i hope i'm not coming off as rude).

-Pat
▼SbiΣ Mi▼
Eurotrash
Daily Dubbin'
#6 Old 02-09-2006, 02:48 PM
WRXtuners Member

bradley03 is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDwannabe
thats cool what all do you have
Most of the tats are native American artwork, but I have 1 or 2 off the wall one also.

-Brad
05 wrx sti
▼SbiΣ Mi▼
#7 Old 02-09-2006, 04:09 PM
WRXtuners Member

eighth08 is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to eighth08
left nipple pierced. then one day i got out of the shower and quickly went to towel off.. and up my chest with the towel too hard and... yeah.. tore the nipple ring out.. i pretty much said "mother ####er that ####ing hurt son of a ####ing bitch #### my life"

Gregory-
keep it in the dirt.
#8 Old 02-09-2006, 04:51 PM
WRXtuners Member

AWDwannabe is an unknown
shit i would have killed someone. i'm paranoid as hell i'm gonna rip mine out in my sleep.

-Pat
▼SbiΣ Mi▼
Eurotrash
Daily Dubbin'
#9 Old 02-09-2006, 06:30 PM
WRXtuners Member

WRXtreme is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to WRXtreme
I have 6 piercings, had 8. I got my ears done 5 times when i was 18, 4 in the lobes and 1 in the cartilage, I have the lobes guaged to 6 and 8 and I took the cartilage out. I got my eyebrow about 3 years ago, but it eventually grew out. A little over two years ago I got my nipples pierced simultaneously. I am looking into getting my lip pierced twice in the near future, maybe Saturday. I also have one small tattoo on my arm.

BTW, girls love my nipple rings. The first thing they do is play with them and say "Does that feel good?" I usually tell them it does even though I really can't feel anything.
#10 Old 02-09-2006, 06:37 PM
Ian

Ian is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to Ian
I have 3 tattoo's 1 on my upper right arm ( seen here http://lovecrafttattoo.com/pages/about_dimen_q.html ) and one on my right forearm. Then I am almost done with my left arm that is a full sleeve. I can't wait for that to be finished.

My turbo's fixed and a lot better =)
#11 Old 02-09-2006, 09:57 PM
WRXtuners Member

imbeterthanu is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to imbeterthanu
i have one tat on my left arm. and once i get my income tax check im starting the portrait on my back.

▼SbiΣ Mi▼
mike
#12 Old 02-10-2006, 02:39 PM
WRXtuners Member

AWDwannabe is an unknown
well along with the one that i laready have (or is it two? its two holes but one ring, i was having this argument with someone...) anyway, i want both my lobes done, my cartilage on the other side, eyebrow, tongue, and labret. i also want two tats, one of a cross on my bicep (two of my best friends already have it done, i'm doing it too as a friendship thing). the other one i want is a bald eagle with a rip effect with his talon, and behind the rip is the american flag. hopefully i'll be getting that on my right calf.

-Pat
▼SbiΣ Mi▼
Eurotrash
Daily Dubbin'
#13 Old 02-10-2006, 07:59 PM
WRXtuners Member

Zaira is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to Zaira
Ok, so I don't have any tattoos, but I'm pretty sure I have enough piercings to make up for it. I got my ears pierced for the first time when I was ten. Then all through high school I got them pierced (most of them I did myself) and I ended up with 18 in my ears- 9 in each. On my right ear I have 5 in my lobe, 3 in my cartilage, and 1 in my tragus. My left ear I have 3 in my lobe, 5 in my cartilage, and 1 in my tragus. I used to have my lip done but took that out a copule years back. I had my belly button done too but I had to have surgery and take it out and I never put it back in. I have my tounge pierced 2x's (I got it done the first time like 8 years ago and the second one about 4 years ago) I also used to have both my nipples done (got 'em done at the same time) but I am over those so they're out as well. That's about it. The only piercings I keep in are my tounge and my tragus. With my job it's not great to keep all the earrings in so I took them out. Every now and then I put them in on the weekend or something.
#14 Old 02-10-2006, 08:48 PM
WRXpert

LiL Shoaf is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to LiL Shoaf Send a message via Yahoo to LiL Shoaf
I have (3) tattoos.. My first was my eagle on my right shoulder in 1999.. My second was my Zodiac on my neck, and my latest is my shark on my left shoulder. Both the 2nd and 3rd where done in 05.. I will edit with some pictures when Armstrong shows up sometime between their 8am and 4pm window Saturday to install my HD and Internet..
Attached Images

02 WRX.. "It's fun when it runs.. Problem is that it hardly ever does..."

Last edited by LiL Shoaf; 02-11-2006 at 10:26 PM.
#15 Old 02-11-2006, 12:07 AM
WRXtuners Member

AWDwannabe is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaira
Ok, so I don't have any tattoos, but I'm pretty sure I have enough piercings to make up for it. I got my ears pierced for the first time when I was ten. Then all through high school I got them pierced (most of them I did myself) and I ended up with 18 in my ears- 9 in each. On my right ear I have 5 in my lobe, 3 in my cartilage, and 1 in my tragus. My left ear I have 3 in my lobe, 5 in my cartilage, and 1 in my tragus. I used to have my lip done but took that out a copule years back. I had my belly button done too but I had to have surgery and take it out and I never put it back in. I have my tounge pierced 2x's (I got it done the first time like 8 years ago and the second one about 4 years ago) I also used to have both my nipples done (got 'em done at the same time) but I am over those so they're out as well. That's about it. The only piercings I keep in are my tounge and my tragus. With my job it's not great to keep all the earrings in so I took them out. Every now and then I put them in on the weekend or something.

...tragus? whats that?

-Pat
▼SbiΣ Mi▼
Eurotrash
Daily Dubbin'