Anyone Interested in Showing some Pride? - Subaru WRX Forum
View Poll Results: Would you Support the Forum?
Yes 19 90.48%
No 0 0%
Open to the Option 2 9.52%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 11-12-2009, 06:36 PM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
Question Anyone Interested in Showing some Pride?

Ok, a few members have gauged some interest in showing some pride in the forum, and in doing so hoping to "recruit" some new members. I have been in touch with the site administrator, and a member willing to help out with this. Im not jumping the gun, but trying to gauge interest before others and I jump into this.

On a side note the stickers might be free (which is a plus). And seeing how far we go and how well this does we might try to add t-shirts or hoodies. But we have to start at a crawl before we go and walk or run with this.

So feedback, support, criticism is welcomed here. The more opinions/answers I get, and the sooner I get them, the sooner we can start on this. Thank you everyone.

Joshua
"2007 WRX- PPG'd, 20G- Tim Bailey tuned
Stage 2 2005 WRX
Cobbtuning.com"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-12-2009, 06:47 PM
WRXtuners Member

booosted09 is more helpful than not
Garage
I'm all about this...i think i already had a thread on this a few months back. I would not have a problem spending some cash on hoodies and t-shirts. The only thing i ask with the stickers is that they are good quality and dont fade out in a month

so stock its not even funny...just kinda sad :(
-Randy
#3 Old 11-12-2009, 06:52 PM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Randy thanks for the feedback. I would eventually love to do the t-shirt/hoodies thing. But I was informed by the admin that we can not charge for them, at least not on here. I understand what you mean about the stickers and not wanting them to fade. I emailed the member that did offer to help out, Im just waiting for a reply from him also. As we see how this goes I will be able to let eveyone know how this will work and what we can or will be doing.

Joshua
Stage 2 2005 WRX
Cobbtuning.com"
#4 Old 11-12-2009, 06:56 PM
WRXtuners Member

Chase is a WRX expert worth listening to Chase is a WRX expert worth listening to Chase is a WRX expert worth listening to
100% It's funny because I was actually thinking about this at work today. I'd totally buy a hoodie or 2, definitely a t shirt too.

Why can't they be sold here? The site is set up to take cards for upgrading memberships.

355 awhp fp green six speed wagon in Corvette Atomic Orange
-Brandon
#5 Old 11-12-2009, 07:02 PM

Im not really sure to be honest Barndon. Maybe we could pay for them, but not through the site. I know more people would want t-shirts, or something to wear, but like I said we are trying to start small. I will look into everything as I want this to be something we can all participate in. And as I hear more from the other member that will be making the gear, I will keep everyone updated.

Joshua
Stage 2 2005 WRX
Cobbtuning.com"
#6 Old 11-12-2009, 07:58 PM
WRXtuners Member

Chase is a WRX expert worth listening to Chase is a WRX expert worth listening to Chase is a WRX expert worth listening to
In any case I'll throw money at something smaller or make a donation for stickers or however it works out to get the ball rolling. Thank you.

355 awhp fp green six speed wagon in Corvette Atomic Orange
-Brandon
#7 Old 11-12-2009, 08:14 PM

Brandon, thanks for the support, its greatly appreciated, and in the direction of what Im looking for. Im sure ultimately we (or any member interested) would have to at least pay for shipping, but again that wouldnt be handled through the forum. Im glad that I have some insight and support already. Hopefully within the following week I can have a more solid base to gauge this on and we can move forward and get something out there for all you faithful memebers. Thanks again for your help, support and contribution (everyone).

Joshua
Stage 2 2005 WRX
Cobbtuning.com"
#8 Old 11-12-2009, 10:20 PM
WRXtuners Member

man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to
I'd be willing to throw down a few bucks for:
1. stickers
2. tshirt
3. license plate frame
4. coffee mug

John
07 WRX (Albins 5MT + Blouch 20G)
Jorge Carrillo Tuned (365 whp/340 wtq)
#9 Old 11-13-2009, 03:18 PM
WRXtuners Member

thack03 is an unknown
I would be interested in stickers tshirts whatever and would donate or pay for however it would end up working
#10 Old 11-13-2009, 09:29 PM
WRXtuners Member

gunk007 is more helpful than not
I would also be interested in all of the above. There is a site cafepress.com that lets people create a design for something and then if someone wants a t-shirt, hoodie... they can purchase it through them and the designer gets a cut of the sales. Not sure if this would work but thought I would throw it out there. Good luck on getting some stuff for us!
#11 Old 11-13-2009, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunk007 View Post
I would also be interested in all of the above. There is a site cafepress.com that lets people create a design for something and then if someone wants a t-shirt, hoodie... they can purchase it through them and the designer gets a cut of the sales. Not sure if this would work but thought I would throw it out there. Good luck on getting some stuff for us!
Good looking out. If it comes to that I will get something like that started. Im just trying to make a contribution to the site. This place has given me so much, for both my car, and just great people. That being said, this is something I would like to see through, especially before I deploy, and knowing that I will have my subie for years to come. More to follow...

Joshua
Stage 2 2005 WRX
Cobbtuning.com"
#12 Old 11-14-2009, 08:29 AM
WRXtuners Member

MWRX09 is an unknown
I definitely in on repping the site. Let me know how to get in on it
#13 Old 11-16-2009, 10:11 AM
WRXtuners Member

airplnmdls is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to airplnmdls
+1 For stickers or whatever else!
#14 Old 01-04-2010, 01:54 PM
WRXtuners Member

ShiggaWRX is an unknown
I'm down to throw couple bucks for this as well. This site has been so much help, i would love to sport a Hoodie and sticker on my wrex!
#15 Old 01-04-2010, 03:26 PM
WRXtuners Member

nj kiter is an unknown
i am also down, t shirts, and hoodies would be cool

friends don't let friends get bovs