another protegey story, ull enjoy this - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 10-17-2007, 02:55 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

srninjastar is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to srninjastar
Talking another protegey story, ull enjoy this

car got hit...and there were no cars around

this is absolutely recockulous. even when the protagay is parked, turned off, and away from all cars some how it got hit. when i went ouside to my car to leave my friends place the rear left part of my bumper had a mssive dent and there were paint chips everywhere. i honestly have no clue whats going on. i guess the world hates my car as much as i do and is trying to end its life. there must be a subie ninja out there trying to finish the job, seeing somehow that not even the power of God was able to put that POS to rest.

...so durring the summer(before the protegey started actn like a dirty ho) i had left my car up at my church cause i was meeting up friends to drive down to florida. well even then i had an extreme hate for the protagay cause my A/C would only go on when i turned up to 1,3. 2 and 4 only shot out hot air from outside, it sucked. but when i came back from my trip and turned my car on all the gauges lit up. im taklin check engine light, battery, my oil and temp gauges spiked i didnt know what to do. if this were wrx id be freaking out and flipn all sorts of s**t. but for some reason i had a big grin on my face. as if i had seen some titties or something, but because it was the only car i had i quickly turned it off and got it towed. few days later the shop calls me and the guy in a very confused voice says to me. " i have no clue what the crap is going on with ## car, but uve been running with out a belt for a while and a jacked up water pump. and i was like wtf? u would think you would be able to notice that, yet my battery light never came on oil temp and engine was running fine it was wierd. so they just put new belts on and fixed the water pump. yet even after this a few days go on and then began the squeel from hell. i was told it was my tentioners but alas they were wrong. the alternator is shot and cant handel the load of turning the ac on with out chirping. thank God next summer ill have a wrx. but until then i hope nothing goes wrong anymore cause its just inslut to injury not only to the car but to me.

PS: subie ninja if ## gona kill it do it slow and make sure im there so i can shake ## hand
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 10-17-2007, 04:08 PM
WRXtuners Member

Longshot is a helpful contributing member
Send a message via AIM to Longshot
I didn't read the whole thing, couldn't get passed recockulous..

Mike
DTRacing Tuned
post #3 of 7 Old 10-17-2007, 04:21 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

lol, sorry if it was too long
post #4 of 7 Old 10-17-2007, 06:22 PM
WRXtuners Member

Shane818 is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to Shane818
boring stories need cliff notes
post #5 of 7 Old 10-17-2007, 06:29 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

wow, burn....!Cry!
post #6 of 7 Old 10-17-2007, 07:00 PM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
Dude, I enjoyed reading it. I thought it was funny. Im sorry about your luck. Im with you, hoping the POS does die soon. Im so sorry to hear about your luck with that thing though. Someone needs to put that thing out of its misery, and let you be happy with a nice car. Good luck with everything.
post #7 of 7 Old 10-17-2007, 08:23 PM
WRXtuners Member

baller_v24 is known to be trustworthy and helpful baller_v24 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to baller_v24
i have a friend that had a cavalier that just wished someone stole it or t-boned it so he can get some money for a better car, that's funny. one day u will be there. lol.

rollin on 17's now and they're dirty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement