Subaru WRX Forum banner

Zero Toe

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Bboy LiMiT 
#1 ·
Has anyone set up their WRX for zero toe on the suspension? I know of one guy that did it and had no complaints, but only spoke with him once at an SCCA...

Little to no track use for me, what would this do to her driving characteristics, tire wear, and how would it change the wheel feel on the highway? Also, is this possible front AND rear?

Thanks again!

#3 ·
Really? I use to do alignments in the shop I worked at, and we always followed manufacture's recommended specs. I never remember seeing zero in any of them. Especially on a front wheel drive car that has a tendency to remove toe on acceleration. I found that pretty much all vehicles benefit from positive toe to reduce the vehicles tendency to "hunt" for ruts. I am curious as to what theory says zero is best. Is that referring to Subaru (awd) only? Educate Mosc. My car is horrible on really rutted roads, but my tires are worn poorly and I'm waiting for them to wear out to get it aligned.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.