Subaru WRX Forum

Subaru WRX Forum (
-   Handling Tech (
-   -   WRX Upper Suspension cup (

slomo 07-02-2012 03:58 AM

WRX Upper Suspension cup
I have a 2004 WRX on which I'm converting the suspension. I need the part number for the spring cup/suspension component that goes between the spring and the strut mount on the front shocks. I've looked around and cant find anything. Thanks!

turmic 07-02-2012 09:12 AM

[url=]- Turn in Concepts[/url] did you look on this website at all?

RcrsWetDream 07-02-2012 10:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Read the wrong thing in your post.

Looking for this:


Part #10, 20323FA000

slomo 07-02-2012 04:35 PM

Awesome, now if someone who sells the parts I need would just ship straight here.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8pl1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome