Subaru WRX Forum banner

Wrx Rims Rota Torque R

35K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  man show 
#1 ·
HI
I WAS WONDERING IF I SHOULD GET THE RORA TORQUE R FOR MY WRX 03 BLUE
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY PIC HOW THEY LOOK ON THE CAR CAN FIND ANYTHING.
THE SIZE IS 18X 9.5 DO YOU THINK IT WILL WORK OK, AND FIT OK ?
DO YOU THINK I NEED ANY ADJUSTMENTS ?

THANKX GUYS !Thumbs Up

#14 ·
9.5"s wide....that will be a tough fit. What offset?

You definitely will have to roll you fenders to fit them. But, why do you need such a wide rim. You planning on pushing a ton of power/going to the drag strip?

If not, I would go with a 18 X 8, +48mm offset. 9.5"s would definitely be overkill for a DD.

#17 ·
Ive been looking at the tenzo type-m wheels and i love the way that they look. the offset is 45 so that would be .4 in or about 11mm from stock, i know the faq says dont go below 47... and all the sites that have these wheels say that it will fit. Are they right? or maby some 17x8 instead??? Idk gimme some options. i ###### should have started a thread dang, well Thanks in advance.

#20 ·
I saw a black 06/07 WRX in Frederick, MD last night with what looked like a set of very wide (must have been at least 9") gold Rota Torque Rs with stretched tires - sorry, didn't note the size, but they were very close to the fenders. The spokes weren't completely vertical, they bowed in significantly, so that's why I'm thinking they were Torque Rs. I was all excited because at first the car looked similar to mine, but upon closer inspection, it was clearly modded a whole lot more. Mods I noticed: painted headlights, tinted tail lights, lowered, STi V-Limited lip, STi Limited trunk spoiler, some type of aftermarket exhaust, carbon fiber hood with a center vent in front of the scoop and the snow shovel scoop of an 04/05 STi with the support bars cut out, an STi tmic peeking out through the hood, gauges, and Andrewtech stickers in several places. At first I thought it was an STi, but upon closer inspection, I noticed the red Subaru brake calipers (not Brembos) and the interior wasn't blue, but nonetheless, it was a very nice car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.