Subaru WRX Forum banner

Stoptech Big Brake Kit For 08+ WRX

4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  newtothegame 
#1 ·
I found this recent article with part numbers for the new big brake kits for the 08+ WRX's.
Redline Motive Garage StopTech Big Brake Kits for the 08+ Subaru WRX

Is there anybody on here running Stoptech BBK on the their pre 08 WRX? I would love to here some feedback how they are performing.
Looks like most websites have the price listed as TBA, they should be available First of Feb.

~utown_09

#3 ·
They could be a parts vendor, or something like that, sometimes they get parts early to try them out and promote them. Im curious how they got them so soon also.

One more thing do you know if there are any other BBK's out right now for the 08+ WRX, i havent found any, I searched on here but didnt find anything.

#4 ·
Do your research on BBKs, they arent always what they cracked up to be. I have seen and read test by independent companies that show that aftermarket brake kits actual decrease stopping power, distance and bias of the brake. Just something to think about.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.