Subaru WRX Forum banner

Rim/Tire decisions

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  pzr2874 
#1 ·
Welp after some unfortunate bad luck on my part. One of my Ro-Ja Formula 5's cracked :( and I blew out a tire. Soo unfortunately I cannot find a replacement for just the one bad rim. I am left to buy new rims along with all new tires. Cant decide on which ones those.
Heres what im looking for:

around 1500$ for rims and tires
around the same weight as the Formula 5's(these weigh like 15lbs a peice :O) so new ones could go up to atmost 17lbs
around the same style, pretty much
black or gunmetal
some sticky ass tires

Ive been looking around ALOT but i cant decide. So help a brotha out maybe get some pics of your subies up here with different rims would help a bit.

#3 · (Edited)
Ok well i figured out i want the Kosei K1 TS , tire rack doesnt have the 17"'s in stock for a few weeks so im thinking about the 18's they are:

18x7.5 with 50mm offset, tire rack suggest 225/40-18's just wondering if they are going to fit.
I have Maxspeed springs that drop the front 1.5" and the rear 1.4" on KYB AGX 4way struts that are set at the medium stiffness
Anyone have pictures of these on a wrx?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.