Subaru WRX Forum banner

Question about 05 Wagon and FHI 20mm RSB

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  c2bcoolwrx 
#1 ·
I plan on getting the FHI 20mm RSB for my Saabaru. I just ordered Epic springs but I was wondering if anyone there is a wagon specific part no. for the FHI 20mm bar? I rang up a couple of places (Subaruwrxparts.com) was one of them, the salesperson I spoke to couldn't definitifely say whether the one listed on their site would fit a wagon. I was just wondering if there are any other vendors you guys would recommend who carries a bar for this particular car? Thanks.

#2 ·
Yes there are Wagon specific sway bars. However, do not buy that Subaru one it is only a minimal upgrade.

You want something like a 24mm in front and 22mm adjustable in the rear for a nice upgrade. Go aftermarket (Whiteline makes wagon specific sways and is your best bet, along with some Kartboy endlinks).

I HIGHLY recommend you contact Tony or Clint of Turn in Concepts (TIC) and discuss your upgrade plans with them. They are the real suspension gurus and will only recommend what you need regardless of whether they get your business.

- Turn in Concepts

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.