Prodrive Springs - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 05-12-2008, 09:01 PM
WRXtuners Member

scooby627 is an unknown
Prodrive Springs

does anyone have any picks of these springs on there car? their website says they only lower the car appoximetly 20mm's. thats only like .79 inches and im curious if thats enough. Thanks Josh

P.S. i really like the perrin but it says modification is needed for 04+ and i have an 04. is it alot to do? worth it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-13-2008, 04:41 PM
WRXtuners Member

Robby1989 is an unknown
I dont thinks that is enough, i have cobb springs and i think it is looks great, i think it is like a 2inch drop! And they handle really well to and they are made for the stock struts! I am pretty sure for the perrin you need to put aftermarket struts and trim the bump stop on the strut!
#3 Old 05-13-2008, 05:31 PM
WRXtuners Member

Nose Nuggets is known to be trustworthy and helpful Nose Nuggets is known to be trustworthy and helpful
enough is relative. what do you plan to do with the car? if its for street only application go as low as you are willing to deal with. the lower you go the more your going to ding up your skirts and body work.

if this thing ever sees gravel (as it should, its a damn rally car for crying out loud) i wouldn't drop it at all.
#4 Old 05-13-2008, 08:53 PM
WRXtuners Member

scooby627 is an unknown
im not planning on doing to much track racing of any kind. just a nice street car that performs well at the drag strip and possibly a course of some sort. but i want it mostly for the street. just a nice cruiser that i can have fun with. so looks like it was my first choice the cobb before i heard bad on how they lower to much and such. thanks for all your input. Josh