Need input ASAP! - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 11-06-2002, 12:58 AM
WRXtuners Member

HiFiWRX is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to HiFiWRX
Need input ASAP!

Ok here is the deal, I own some BRAND NEW Centerline RPM rims... Now They are polished and I wanted to have them "Anodized" gold SO What are your thoughts??

I am thinking that when they are all done they are going to be finished in this color

What do you think? I have a WR blue WRX... I think they will look GREAT but I would like some opinions... Remember I am talking about having a 18" Centerline RPM like this one finished in the color up there....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-09-2002, 07:24 AM
WRXtuners Member

homerbethy is an unknown
Why waste the money? Get a set of prodrives that are already gold and spec'd out for WRX's anyways.

ZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!
#3 Old 11-09-2002, 09:08 PM
WRXtuners Member

HiFiWRX is an unknown
Little late...

I already own the Centerlines and they are already back getting anodized.. What do the Prodrives look like? I am new to the WRX and have never seen them...
#4 Old 11-09-2002, 10:15 PM
WRXtuners Member

iceNine is an unknown
Since these wheels are not the right offset for Subarus and may rub, do you need to roll your fenders? Mach V (www.fastwrx.com) sells them and in their description it says that to fit them this may have to be done. I think that they are great wheels but for that amount of money I probably would have gone with wheels that fit better on a Subaru. Post pics when you have them on the car. I think that the color will look good. Prodrive wheels can be seen here: http://www.spimotorsports.com/Catalo..._products.htm.

Dale

Dale
PSM WRX Sedan
HKS MBC, Forge BOV, Defi gauge pod, Cusco sway bars, Kartboy droplinks, STI v2 front lip, stainless brake lines, STI foglight covers, Duffgaurd Diff protector
#5 Old 11-10-2002, 02:35 PM
WRXtuners Member

HiFiWRX is an unknown
Thanks for the input, I had to have my fenders on my GSX rolled to fit my other rims too.. I actually don't like the look of the subaru offset, that was kind of one of my deciding factors. I wanted my rims to look more flush with the fenders instead of being so set back into the well... But again Thanks for the input!

I will post pics later, If I have problems I will learn from my mistakes I may end up running these just for shows and may end up with something different for daily driving. I may go with something in a Gunmetal for daily driver wheels. OR Possibly the Prodrive 18" PFF7 Wheel in Bronze!!