17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 16 Old 01-31-2014, 06:49 AM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

dukefist is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by psinuse View Post
Intelligent feedback....So you want intelligent feedback;
A) You shouldn't be on your phone while driving anyway. Honestly even hands free is stupid as most people can't drive anyway, especially in bad weather.
B) I have owned a BMW 335xi, I had way had way more issues with that car in the snow than I ever did with my Subaru. I had to take my wife to work numerous times and had all kinds of electrical issues, as with any German car made.
C) Whatever excuses you have, snow, rain, ice, that time of the month you can use them on just about any other car purchased in your life.
D) 5k upgrade should be tires, not performance. Hell you probably can't handle what the car has as it is.

A) I'm on my phone as I run a fairly large business which calls for continuous communication with my clients, vendors and staff
B) The BMW was fine for me, but in hindsight I now realize the primary issue was the summer tire
C) OK
D) I agree on the tires. You don't know my abilities and/or limitations or what other sports vehicles I may own.

I will say that over the past week I have come to throughly enjoy the car and am very satisfied with my purchase. Receiving delivery of the vehicle with summer tires in a snowstorm may not have been the ideal environment for a first impression.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement