Subaru WRX Forum banner

Endlinks, so many to choose from

4K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  pzr2874 
#1 · (Edited)
So there are a million different endlinks and styles out there, which one is right for me?
I am upgrading sway bars and want the best endlink I want them durable and functional.

My 08 wrx is not lowered and i do not plan on lowering it, if that makes a difference.

My plan is to get the rallitek sway bars front and rear with solid front AVO endlink and rear AVO endlink, or should i just get the rallitek kit with comes with sways and the rallitek HD endlinks front and rear. I was just looking at the pictures and the AVO endlinks look better and stronger than the rallitek ones.

Here are my choices:

Front-
Perrin solid- Perrin Performance - Endlinks Front

AVO solid- AVO 50mm Solid Front Endlinks

AVO- AVO Front Sway Bar Endlinks

Rallitek HD- RalliTEK HD Front Endlinks

Whats the difference between a solid vs not solid front endlink?

Rear-
Perrin Spherical- RalliTEK HD Front Endlinks

Rallitek HD- RalliTEK HD Front Endlinks

AVO- AVO Rear Endlinks 2008+ WRX

See less See more
#2 ·
Solid endlinks are noisy, particularly in the front. I bought cobb front and real endlinks (solid) and I can tell you the fronts drove me nuts. They were quite loud and people constantly commented that my car was breaking every time they "clicked" from a speed bump.

Kartboy front endlinks. Accept no substitutes. They've got cushion to keep them quiet and work plenty well. Rears don't matter much, although I've heard complaints about perrin and my cobb's did make noise on occasion (big bumps mostly).

Kartboy Sedan Front Endlinks Turn In Concepts
2008 Impreza Whiteline rear endlinks Turn In Concepts

Do yourself a favor and buy these while you're there:
2008 Impreza rear diff inserts Turn In Concepts

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.