Dunlop SP Sport Signature Tires....Need some input!! - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 03-10-2009, 03:03 AM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

bmoney is an unknown
Dunlop SP Sport Signature Tires....Need some input!!

So I'm fairly strapped for money and therefore can't splurge on some ultra high performance summer tires (which I by far would love to have). I'm in the market for some high performance all-seasons and would love to get input from you guys. Anyways I've done a lot of research on the Dunlop SP Sport Signatures and they seem to get great reviews from everyone....consequently they are a very cheap tire. When compared to the Bridgestone Pole Position all seasons, they were very close to one another in almost every category.

So my question is...what do you think about the Dunlop SP Sport Signatures? Second, what are some other great not too expensive all-seasons that you have had great success with?

I also don't run my car at the track, just need a great street performance all-season.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 03-10-2009, 09:06 AM

mosc is a helpful contributing member
Garage
Continental Conti-track pro. (or however it's spelled)

04 STi 16G powered lagless fun
04 WRX: SOLD
post #3 of 4 Old 03-10-2009, 09:50 AM
WRXtuners Member

WRX_Tele is an unknown
I'm having a set mounted on Thursday. Based on the reviews and warranty, it seems too good to pass it up. It scored almost identically in all categories to the Continental ExtremeContact (my close second choice) but treadwear seems far superior. I'm not a racer. I want a solid, affordable, year-round tire that can handle long hauls in all conditions to the mountain or the crag. The Dunlop SP Sport Signature seems perfect.
post #4 of 4 Old 03-10-2009, 02:07 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

bmoney is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRX_Tele View Post
I'm having a set mounted on Thursday. Based on the reviews and warranty, it seems too good to pass it up. It scored almost identically in all categories to the Continental ExtremeContact (my close second choice) but treadwear seems far superior. I'm not a racer. I want a solid, affordable, year-round tire that can handle long hauls in all conditions to the mountain or the crag. The Dunlop SP Sport Signature seems perfect.
I know thats what catches me too are the reviews and the warranty ratings. Granted they are a fairly new tire and don't have a whole lot of recorded miles but for the price you can't beat it!

I would love for you to get back to me and let me know how you like them.