Subaru WRX Forum banner

Which coilovers to get?

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Thedude77702 
#1 ·
Hey guys, after going to the dealer and hearing it was going to be over a grand to fix the bent struts, I figure coilovers is the way I should go. Any ideas on which is the best out there for the money. I've been looking at the tein super street or JIC. Price range is roughly 1500-2000. I have a 2007wrx. Also is their anything I should have already or need to get before getting coilovers. Thanks a bunch!!

#2 ·
Check out this thread right here:http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f53/lowering-spring-wont-eff-up-my-shocks-does-exist-27559/ A pretty good discussion about springs, and a little about struts. Since you have to replace at least one anyways, and its cheaper than coilovers. Unless you are going to track the car frequently, or are always messing with the height of the car, coilovers are kind of a waste. And I used to be sold on coilovers myself until I read and researched more. Just a thought.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.