Subaru WRX Forum banner

Coilovers?

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  WRXMASTER 
#1 ·
I am wanting to get coilovers for my 2003 WRX. My brother has a set of Ledas on his 2000 Neon and they pop and make a lot of noise. I wanted to find out if this is what all coilovers do or is it just his car. I would also like to know what is the best coilovers to get. I will only be using the car on streets and tracks no offroading. If any one knows anything please help me out.

#2 ·
On my friends 1998 TT Supra we put Blitz Coilover and have not had any issues with popping of any kind. A good coilover to look in to is the Tein HA's they are priced very reasonable compared to other coilovers on the market and people have had good results with them, they are commonly used on street cars. If you need more info check out my website www.HypnoticPerformance.com !Thumbs Up Hope this helps. Thank you.

Ivan
www.HypnoticPerformance.com

#3 ·
The best COILOVERs on the market for the WRX would be the CUSCO Zero 2RS,without a second thought,their Ram design is the ultimate for cars without the double wish bone set up.We have tested numerous big names and brands Quantum is another good one HKS hyper max PROs are also pretty good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.