Subaru WRX Forum banner

cobb sway bars quick ?

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  jwtarbaj 
#1 ·
So I know they go for the same price on cobbs website, but will the STI front and rear cobb sway bars fit on a wrx? I might hook up a GOOD deal on a pair of brand new front and rear sway bars and the strut bar from craigs list for 250, brand new never installed...but they were bought for a 06 STI and I have a 06 wrx. Thanks in advance. Z

#5 ·
I'm pretty sure I've heard of people putting STI sway bars in there wrx's, i dont get it. I'm super bumed anyways, even if they would fit...when I told my wife I was buying them she ripped me a new one:( so I cant even get them anyway. SUCKY. Lesson learned...again...check with your wife before you buy shit for your car. I'm still gonna call cobb tomorrow and find out about the different part #'s and fittment. Z

#8 ·
Well, called cobb today. ^^^ is right. The front sway bars are identical for the STI and WRX, but the back sway bars are shaped differently and will have fittment issues. So it wouldnt have worked out anyway. It seemed to good to be true...it would have been if I had a STI, the stage one cobb kit sells for 550 bucks, and this guy is letting the whole thing go for 280 shipped!! Its still brand new never installed. Oh well. Z

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.