Subaru WRX Forum banner

anti sway

7K views 28 replies 9 participants last post by  WRX Piloti 
#1 ·
anyone notice that cobb ditched offering anti sways for 08-14? anyway, now that that's not an option, anyone want to make a recommendation? I want the best.

#2 ·
Cobb never really was "the best" anyway. Whiteline seems to be the most popular. I've heard superpro makes some good ones also. I've been curious about cusco's sways myself. Never really heard any reviews on them though. They seem to make some good chassis bracing though. What you want to look for in a sway bar is a solid one and not hollow. Adjustability is nice also. Go ahead and do endlinks at the same time.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#3 ·
Ive got a pair of the whitelines 22mm adjustable on my 13 hatchback and with the fronts adjusted to medium and the rears adjusted to stiff it has a very controllable neutral setup. I did kartboys enlinks and whitelines bushings while I was in there and it feel great. The body roll is definitely corrected and I get more positive contact throughout my turns. The ride is still comfortable as a daily driver but you really notice it diving into corners.

IMO anti-swaybars and endlinks are the best bang for your buck you can install into a 08-13 WRX.

#4 ·
+ 1 whiteline
Not sure about how the 8-14 endlinks look like but I know the ones on the 02 I removed where made of plastic.
Upgrading ends with sways made a hella difference.
I have cobb f/r sways on mine but kinda wish I went with whiteline.
Only because they don't seem to hold up to the roadsalt well.
But then again what really does?

#11 · (Edited)
I have the Cobb on the front of my '13 Hatchback. Swaybar is set to full stiff and does the intended job of reducing body roll, but I can't seem to eliminate end link popping...so far I've tried the non spherical Perrin and Whiteline Ball end adjustable end links to no avail. Car is not lowered, and is on the stock springs with Koni yellows.

A Cobb rep told me right after I bought the bar that their sway bar is designed to use the stock end links, I guess that's next up...I wouldn't buy any more Cobb suspension components, that doesn't seem to be where their focus is.

#23 ·
Best Bang for your buck as far as I'm concerned. Quite frankly Subaru should have added stiffer bars and reinforcements from the factory. Not that it makes a difference here but based on a test my drive the 2015 has considerably less body roll from the factory than the 08-13.

#28 ·
I ordered my whitelines from amazon with prime at 8pm and had them the next day by 4pm. My tuners supplier was all sold out so I had to source them myself.

I wouldnt pay cobb for whitelines bars unless you have a gift card or discount code your trying to burn

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.