Subaru WRX Forum banner

Anti lift kits....fitted??

4K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  gingertooth 
#1 ·
I am looking at fitting an ANTI -LIFT kit to my STI,has anybody got any advice on make??

Or somebody who has fitted them to their car and or driven one with the ANTI-LIFT kit fitted??

#4 ·
Thanks Jamie!

That was it - Whiteline. I had that confused in my mind with White Brothers, who make high-end mtn bike parts.

I recon my friend went with the sport, as he drives the car as his main non-bicycle transportation. My friend is chief engineer for Truvative, another company that makes high end bicycle parts. Just for interest, we use to be on the same bicycle racing team. Nothing like carving corners at high speed in a pack of 80 cyclists through tight city streets in a criterium to build steady nerves and an eye for a clean line. The skill set transfer right over to driving the WRX very nicely.

#13 ·
reusing old post...

I've read a lot where people have notice less front end lift under hard accelleration, however, mine seems to have increased... Seems unlikely, but is it possible I installed it backwards?? I know it's probably not, but what gives? :confused:

#15 ·
anti lift kit (ALK)

For the newbie who asked about what an ALK does - read the book called Training WRX. It has a lot of info specific to the Subie - the tuning tricks for other rice burners may not be effective for the all wheel drive subies.

For VEW: Do you have track times before and after installing the ALK? The old butt-dyno is not very accurate for evaluating suspension changes. I don't see how you could install the ALK backwards. And isn't it a pain to install too?

#16 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.