Subaru WRX Forum banner

2008 wrx hatch

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Scooby08 
#1 ·
Hey guys...I'm looking to upgrade my suspension starting with sway bars and endlinks, later buying coilovers but for now I'll start with that. So what is everyone running? I would like to go on the softer side due to the car being an everyday driver but I do like to rip it up a bit from time to time. :D

#2 ·
Funny you should ask.. I just purchased a bunch of related stuff for my 07 WRX:

Perrin Stout Mounts (arrived several days ago)
Whiteline 24 mm adjustable front sway bar (arrived today)
Whiteline 22 mm adjustable rear sway bar (arrived today)
Whiteline rear subframe lock bolts (en route)
Kartboy front and rear endlinks (en route)
Spacers to run the Whiteline front sway bar with Kartboy endlinks (en route)

The only thing I can tell you now is that the Perrin stout mounts are extremely solid and lightweight and the Whiteline bars are heavier than I expected, but I'm sure that won't be a problem compared to how much better the car will handle once they're installed.

I considered the largest adjustable sways, but then decided to go a step down since my suspension is stock otherwise. I decided that if I ever got really hardcore, I could sell these since they seem to be a very popular size.

After hours and hours of reading, that's what I came up with anyway. It kills me to see fun parts laying around, so I'm hoping to have everything installed in the next week or so, so hopefully I'll be able to give you some better feedback regarding that setup. I think I might be in for a treat :)

#3 ·
You can also contact the guys at Turn in Concepts (TiC) and they might be able to throw a nice package deal together depending on what all you want to buy or what your budget is at the moment. The guys are great and very knowledgable.

#4 ·
Excellent!...Thanks....let me know how you make out....sounds like a pretty nasty setup....ill probably be looking into get something along the lines of that.....what site did you use to order them?....and if you could.......let me know if the adjustables are a pain....i read alot of negative and positive things...thats why its so tough to pick parts for the subie cause everyone has an opinion and there mostly either extremely bias/just negative unless you use there parts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.