Subaru WRX Forum banner

03 WRX Suspension what to buy?

5K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  newtothegame 
#1 ·
Hey everyone I am looking to buy a new suspension set up for my 03 WRX. I was just wondering what the best set up would be for this winter. I usually take it out on the back roads which have a few bumps and pot holes but they are usally filled in with snow. Pretty much the question is what is the best rally set up for my daily driver? I live in Marquette Michigan so we have about 9 months of winter. For anyone who does not know where Marquette is its about as far north as you can go before crossing the lake to Canada. Any suggestions would help.

Thanks Guys

#4 ·
I tried contacting them almost two years ago, along with BenchMark Tuning, and another shop (sorry cant remember the name). The only one to reply back to me was BenchMark, so they got my business (transmission rebuild, gauges, brake upgrade and sways). Sean is a reat and friendly guy, and their tuner Mat is a standup guy also.

#5 ·
Nice! Ya I just got a new Clutch put in from P&L they are really nice to work with. I picked up some kartboy front and rear endlinks from them for $200 and also bought a front sway bar and hood dampers for 200. If you try them again ask for Mark. He might be able to hook you up with some pretty good deals. Im about to buy my access port from them in a week or two.

#6 ·
Thanks for the heads up. I might be visiting them right after I pick my car up from Benchmark. I had/have some issues with them that Im currently trying to resolve. So I will need another shop to do my next batch of mods (hopefully an engine build and some more go fast parts), but subject to change as I might be moving towards the East Coast after my deployment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.