will you guys help me ? - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 02-23-2008, 12:16 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

a.young is an unknown
will you guys help me ?

i have a chance to buy a VF43 and a STi tmic for a good price . Would that be a good upgrade for me with injectors and fuel pump and a tune ? or should i wait i am currently stage 2 .Im remotely happy with my car now should i go for it or not or wait and do a 16g ? Thanks

stage 2 STi...and still not enough
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 02-23-2008, 12:22 PM
WRXtuners Member

xmoniewrx is an unknown
It depends on your plans if you want more power options later wait it out. If you think you'll be happy with the new power get it, it will be a good upgrade. If you are asking what I would do I would wait.
post #3 of 4 Old 02-23-2008, 05:20 PM

newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful newtothegame is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via Yahoo to newtothegame
It all depends on what you want out of the car. If you already think you want a 16G then I would just save up and wait to get it. Thats just me though.

Joshua
"2007 WRX- PPG'd, 20G- Tim Bailey tuned
Stage 2 2005 WRX
Cobbtuning.com"
post #4 of 4 Old 02-24-2008, 09:50 AM
WRXpert

dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.young View Post
i have a chance to buy a VF43 and a STi tmic for a good price . Would that be a good upgrade for me with injectors and fuel pump and a tune ? or should i wait i am currently stage 2 .Im remotely happy with my car now should i go for it or not or wait and do a 16g ? Thanks
The VF43 would be a good upgrade but you can't compare uless you state what kind of 16G your taking about:
Small16G-510cfm @ 1 bar
Big 16G-550cfm @ 1bar
EVO III/Super 16G-575cfm @ 1bar

The VF43 is kinda closer to a small 16G but doesn't have quite the efficiency.Pretty much all the 16G's can easilly support 25psi in the midrange.You will need all the componants for a stage 2 car to run a bigger turbo if you want to get the most out of it(catless up-pipe and TBE).I would get something better than the STi TMIC.

Homebrewed tuned with Opensource!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement