Subaru WRX Forum banner

Whats the best Turbo & IC?

4K views 28 replies 12 participants last post by  8URSTI 
#1 ·
ok this may have already been answered and im sorry if it has. but i am not in any hurry for more HP but this guy at the races is really getting on my nerves by asking every weekend to race. Apparently he is THEE WRX to beat and apparently stomps STis. What whould be the best Turbo to get that at least kicks a few steps ahead of the STi and what is the best IC to go with it? remaining Top mount or go Front? What else can be done to make a normal Imprezza WRX Kill an STi no question and what is the safest way to do it? :confused:

#27 ·
mosc said:
as mentioned 100 times, bigger breaks do not make your car stop faster, they only reduce break fade. Unless she intends to race it on a serious track for a serious period, she will see no advantage from break upgrades!
Yes Bigger rotors doesn't mean faster stopping. But I didn't say rotors i said brakes meaning calipers. And bigger calipers wil stop you on a dime........WTF

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.