Subaru WRX Forum banner

what injectors

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  jamesweh 
#1 ·
im upgrading my rex to a vf39 and was wondering what the best injectors would be? i was planning on just going with the sti pinks, whatta you guys think

#4 ·
we doubled my stockers to 880cc ... Pickys dont actually flow that much more than WRX ones. I would mod first. BUT if you're not comfortable with modding those I would look to someone like Perrin or Prodrive over companies like PE(power Enterprises) I havent heard a whole lot of good with their injectors

#5 ·
The STi pinks will flow enough for the VF-39. If you ever plan on going bigger than the 39, I would look into some 650's or 700's. That way you won't have to switch out the injectors when you upgrade the turbo down the road, and they will be small enough that they won't drown out the motor now. :)

#6 ·
Sorry I should have mentioned that if you are changing injectors its THE BEST time to do TGVs as well .. you have to remove the injectors to get at them so you may as well to it all. Also save you money on re-tune/flash for the mods if you do not do your own!

#9 ·
I understand that the TGV has a flap and a hinge. I have a buddy of mine that removed the TGV but resulting in a check engine light coming on. I understand the sensor is on the hinge. But how do you leave the hinge there without the flap. There is a possibility of the hinge dropping into the manifold without the hinge.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.