Join Date: Jul 2008
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Here is something that I'd start with:
1) Forget about taking out the STi. It can be done, but it is not cheap
2) Tires are something people usually don't mention as an mod but a good set of tires can improve the handling and acceleration. This is often overlooked, but should not be
3) I'd like to start with suspensions first: Sway bars(ex. Whiteline) and springs( ex. Prodrive, Swift, Eibech). It depends on what his goals are. I suspect that he is just looking for power adders to get grins and go. He doesnt care about going around corners or stopping. (Correct me if I am wrong, and I hope I am)
4) SS brake lines. Not going to do a dang thing.
5) Brake pads He has a lot of reading to do. He can start here.
6) Engine management(ex. Cobb AccessPort) This is usually the first mod that anyone who is looking for power adders should look into/do.
7) Downpipe and Up-pipe (and cat back if you want) EM will probably come before this to optimize the effects of this.
8) Short throw shifter This is not going to do anything for performance.
These are just my personal opinion but that should be a good fun start!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|