Subaru WRX Forum banner

Up and Down Pipe question

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  newtothegame 
#1 ·
Had just a quick question, right now I have an 05 wrx with a Greddy exhaust on it, and I am looking to get an up and down pipe for the car, but I was wondering if anyone has had fitment issues with the Greddy brand paired with something else? This will all be installed at the same time as a Cobb AP, so no worries on tuning. Any advice on which brands that work good would be excellent.

#3 ·
Same here I run all Perrin parts with a Magnaflow Exhaust. all the piping is 3inch, and the all gaskets are the same and supplied exept for the turbo/downpipe gasket. It all should work no matter what you get unless you get some off brand that does some odd measurments.Greddy is a large company, im sure if you got anything else it would work.

#5 ·
If you have a fitment issue there are several solutiones out there. You can take it to a muffler or welding shop and have them cut off one of the flanges to put a different one on to make the two pieces attach more easily (this is ussually pretty cheap to have done). Or second there is a piece made by Elite I believe that you can buy that can be put on to "adapt" one piece to the other also.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.