Subaru WRX Forum banner

TurboXS TMIC Hose Lost

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  WReXd 
#1 ·
I was able to get a TurboXS TMIC new off of a friend for really cheap (he needed the $$$). The problem is that he lost the blue y-pipe that came in the kit. =( He never even used the thing...

I was ok with this cause I was getting such a good deal, but now my question is, what after market y pipe will fit with this thing?

I have everything else, the brackets, screws, clamps, hose, and the intercooler, I just need a y-pipe. I have read where the samco hoses won't fit:
http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19848 (6th post)

I have also taken some measurements myself from the 2 inlet holes on the backside of the intercooler to the outlet on both the stock and the TurboXS one and there does seem to be a reasonable difference (hard to say exactly cause the stock TMIC is on the car).

Because of the comments I have read and the measurements, I can't see how any "stock replacement" hose is going to fit the TurboXS and all the hose kits I have seen are stock replacement.

Is there any pipe someone 100% knows will fit with the TurboXS TMIC? (I know TurboXS sells a y-pipe all by itself, but it is listed as "stock replacement" and I have been unable to get in touch with TurboXS to see it this is the same one that comes in the kit).

Thanks,
YELOWRX

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.