Join Date: Feb 2014
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
1. What is a stage 2 turbo?
2. Stock BOV? KEEP IT!!!
3. Stock intercooler? Stick with a top mount. Go bigger and used if you can. Front mount can be a lag monster.
4.& 5. That will be fine.
6. Waste of money at this point and a good sign the previous owner didn't know Jack Squat! This should have been a last mod on the way to 400 hp. Not a 1st mod to hit 230WHP. As long as you tune for it it can't hurt. A good coat of wax will give you more ponies than that thing.
7. Get a real tune. Open source is the best bet. I wish I could find 93 oct. 91 is all I can find. If it is going to be a daily driver I'd go with a tune that uses the highest best available oct.
8. Unless you track it this is for show.
9. Kartboy RULES!!! Anything less is for fools.
10. Sways and end-links would have been money better spent.
My advice to you is get this engine checked out first. Blackstone oil analysis and a compression check come to mind. I see a few red flags here. Take your time. Do LOTS of research and keep in mind ,this car has been out for a long time. We know what works by now.
And give us some pics! Bugeyes RULE!!!
you and everyone else can go to instagram and follow me and see the pictures of it @DAK otah2121
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|