Subaru WRX Forum banner

Turbo Inlet Pipe

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  jwtarbaj 
#1 ·
Just wanted to know what you guys thought of the Godspeed Turbo Intlet Pipe? Anybody have it? Is it worth getting? Notice any results? I have an 05 WRX with just an Injen Cold Air Intake.

#3 ·
I've never seen a Godspeed inlet pipe. Got a link? I thought Godspeed was gone and combined with another local tuner to form http://www.tuningfactoryinc.com/

The inlet pipes are supposed to be nice for flow but you shouldn't have a CAI with the WRX. Especially with no engine management. It causes leaning and can be very bad for cylinders 3 & 4.

I have seen many reports of the silicon inlets collapsing but IDK how common it really is.

If you are looking for power start with an uppipe for better spool and a bellmouth or divorced downpipe catted or catless for a good power bump.

#4 ·
Ya I Was Just Browsing On Ebay And I See A Million Turbo Inlet Pipes So I Was Just Curious On What's The Benefits Of Them And I Know Like No Mods Should Be Done On A Wrx Without E.m. But The Car Came With The Intake. So Before I Get The Cobb Accessport, I Was Just Seeing What Little Things I Can Do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.