Titek Exhaust - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 08-31-2006, 05:45 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

drumson5 is an unknown
Titek Exhaust

So I talked to the boys at HopUp Racing, wondering if they had any Helix products in, but the did not have any downpipe/upipe combos for order. So I asked him about the new Titek stuff, and he said there wern't to many orders made on them. He did say howver that this stuff looked pretty good as far as quality goes. It looks like any other Invidia or Helix exhaust systems. Just wondering if anyone had any experience with Titek good or bad.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-18-2006, 08:17 PM
WRXtuners Member

SP Mark is an unknown
http://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145217

This is an excerpt taken from a post on NASIOC to the question, why do all the titek exhaust pieces look identical to all helix products?:

"Would just like to provide the following information to the public:

SP Engineering use to be a distributor for the Helix brand, but are no longer carrying it and have not done so for quite some time. Helix had some production and availability problems of which SP did not want to take a part of. Which is why we have made the Titek products readily available to the community, a brand that we have full oversight of and that has been fully redesigned and fitted for perfection. All parts were and will be tested before and after production to guarantee the product fitment. They will be fabricated to bring out the best quality and performance from your vehicles. SP Engineering will stand behind any product labled as Titek, but will not be representing or carrying any products made by Helix. If their are any questions regarding our company or TiTek products, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your time."

Regards,
Mark
Sponsored Links
Advertisement