3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  SuBeast 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Live in Montana and won't be seeing a dyno anytime soon. I just bought a GT52;
Element GT52
AXIS Stage 2 2.5 block
DPR Cams
HYDRA EMS
FMIC
800cc injectors/fuel pump/pullies/air intake etc...
*EDIT* 2.0L Heads

post has been modified to remove bench racing

#5 · (Edited)
Went with the GT52 (my 3rd aftermarket turbo) mainly because after putting in the 2.5 block and DPR cams the VF22 simply ran out of breath.
Also, in the last 5 years that I've been messing with the car, with many different company's and brand names I've found that the best out there is Element Tunning and World One. Buying the Hydra and meeting Phil from element was probably the BEST think ever for my car! I am hoping the GT52 can make me just as happy.

#3 ·
There's plenty to talk about besides trying to pull a number out of our asses for your amusement, isn't there? Bench racing is not allowed but if you'd care to discuss your new setup, why you picked those parts, and what you're hoping to do with that setup, that's fine.

mod voice off ;)

#4 ·
you can take 2 wrx's with the same mods and get different HP numbers. The only way to find out what your WHP level is to get it dynoed. Even after that your numbers will be different compared to someone who used a different dyno.

With those mods, that car should haul ass if tuned properly. I would be worried about the transmission.

#10 ·
Well it's in and I LOVE IT! The GT52 kicks butt and I can't wait for a tune, I'm running about 19psi right now and for a shot in the dark Phil did an awesome job (keep in mind the high lift cams, 2.5 block and 2.0 heads makes the car... well wierd to say the least for tuning), runs a little rich but still fun. The turbo itself sounds like a jet taking off and passing in 4th gear is almost funny, your hitting 90mph like it's nothing. I highly recommend this turbo to anyone. With a good tune 3 more pounds of PSI it'll scream. Once again Element has proven itself, well at least with the GT52 and Hydra.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.