Subaru WRX Forum banner

Stock STi Exhaust Spec's

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Jcarv20 
#1 ·
This is my very first post! So if this is dumb sry. but i bought my car with little to no mods. just the way i wanted it. a AEM short ram intake, and a stock STi exhaust. I really wanted some more information on the exhaust. The general spec's/dimensions and where and how it connects and such. Basically I would like to know if that will be good for a while or do i need to upgrade. I really like the sound and would like something similar if i do upgrade. quiet and pretty deep. i feel like i am rambling. i have wanted to write on here for so long and all my ideas as coming out as a rant. sry.

#3 ·
ok

ty for the reply. that is how big i thought it was. just checking. i will just keep that for a while until it is necessary to upgrade. then decide what to go with. probably apex'i, have had one before and was happy with it. next step is DP. still deciding on that one. a lil nervous to start working on that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.