Stock Fuel Injectors - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 08-05-2011, 07:37 PM
WRXtuners Member

GamerzBM is an unknown
Stock Fuel Injectors

what are the Stock fuel injectors i have 3 stock and 1 pink STI one i want to get the 4th one where can i get it whats the model number and anything else i have to know like should i get denso or what thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 08-05-2011, 08:52 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Okay so you have 3 blue injectors and 1 pink 1???? Are you driving the car like that? As far as serial number, just go to Ebay and look for the stock WRX injector. They are 440cc I believe. They are Denso from the factory so that shouldn't be an issue. If you want I have a set of STi pinks sitting here at my house that only got used for about 1000miles.

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#3 Old 08-05-2011, 09:18 PM
WRXtuners Member

GamerzBM is an unknown
yes i am running the car like that i know its misfiring thats why im trying to get this soon if i can find it cheap online i will order it if not i will buy it tomorrow from dealer
#4 Old 08-06-2011, 11:59 AM
WRXtuners Member

RcrsWetDream is known to be trustworthy and helpful RcrsWetDream is known to be trustworthy and helpful
I bet you can call up Deatschwerks and buy one from them, or just look around Nasioc and see if somebody will sell you just one.

I sell injectors back to Deatschwerks all the time so I'm sure they have one they can give you.

For reference though, just say you need a STOCK 02 WRX Light Blue Injector (440cc). IF they charge you more than $30 I'd be surprised, they buy those for $25.

-Chris
#5 Old 08-06-2011, 09:20 PM
WRXtuners Member

brfatal is a WRX expert worth listening to brfatal is a WRX expert worth listening to brfatal is a WRX expert worth listening to
Garage
Don't drive the car AT ALL until you have new injectors and a tune.
#6 Old 08-07-2011, 04:24 PM
WRXtuners Member

GamerzBM is an unknown
i been driving for like a year lol i know its bad but its my only car right now and i just paid 160 for a stock fuel injector :-( im putitng it in monday and how do i get a reflash to stock ecu i dont have accessport or anything
#7 Old 08-07-2011, 06:28 PM
WRXtuners Member

black beast2 is an unknown
$160 for one stock injector? That's crazy. What makes you think your not on the stock map now?
#8 Old 08-07-2011, 06:40 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Hell I'd of sold you a set of pinks for that price...

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#9 Old 08-08-2011, 06:17 AM
WRXtuners Member

pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful pzr2874 is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerzBM View Post
i been driving for like a year lol i know its bad but its my only car right now and i just paid 160 for a stock fuel injector :-( im putitng it in monday and how do i get a reflash to stock ecu i dont have accessport or anything
No need to "reflash" anything .

Unplug the battery while you change the injector out and then go for a ride.

Paul
2007 XT
2007 MS3
#10 Old 08-08-2011, 07:30 PM
WRXtuners Member

GamerzBM is an unknown
i dont know if im on stock map or not is there any way to find out ???? and a set of pinks?? do u have them
#11 Old 08-08-2011, 07:39 PM
WRXtuners Member

Quote:
i dont know if im on stock map or not is there any way to find out ???? and a set of pinks?? do u have them
Yeah I still have them, been sitting in my garage for a while since I switched motors and needed something bigger.

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#12 Old 08-08-2011, 07:58 PM
WRXtuners Member

GamerzBM is an unknown
for 160 i might just buy them becuase i put all stock injectors and its running to lean and how do i tell if im stock map or not
#13 Old 08-08-2011, 08:20 PM
WRXtuners Member

Quote:
for 160 i might just buy them becuase i put all stock injectors and its running to lean and how do i tell if im stock map or not
You can't really without using the correct software or tuner, unless you take it to a dealer and let them pull the ECU map and they can tell.

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...