STi Questions... - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 12-25-2002, 07:56 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

RLsChMiDt is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to RLsChMiDt
Question STi Questions...

What is the 411 on the STi up-pipe? I'm lookin into gettin one...should i or should I not...? The other thing i'm lookin at is the Bosal Cat-back exhaust with the Bosal Downpipe...what you think? That'd be my exhaust system. Yeeah or no? Hit it up...please help me out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 12-31-2002, 09:01 PM
WRXtuners Member

nekard is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to nekard
I should be able to get you one if you want. I am taking orders right now. 210 a pop, coated, and shipped. Email me if you are interested.

2002 Silver WRX
Link Programmable ECU, TurboXS Stainless Steel Turbo-back exhaust, TurboXS BOV Type H, Black Samco Intercooler Hoses, 17x7.5" Rota Steel Grey Subzeros with Kumho Esta 235/45/R17 tiresPioneer Dehp9300
post #3 of 3 Old 01-04-2003, 08:19 PM
WRXpert

Big Sky is known to be trustworthy and helpful Big Sky is known to be trustworthy and helpful
I can't comment on the Bosal as I have the ScoobySport turbo back (great setup by the way), but can comment on the STi (other JDM variant). I waited a long time before replacing my uppipe due to concerns w/ lots of leaking issues being reported w/ other pipes. When I found the STi one, I had a feeling this would be less problematic as it is essentially the stock piece- minus the cat. It has a flex section built into it (as does the oe one), that I think accounts for some of the reliability. I've had my uppipe in now for six months and no leak issues. I'd highly reccomend this piece.

Big Sky
Sponsored Links
Advertisement