stage 2 advice... - Page 2 - Subaru WRX Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#16 Old 07-08-2014, 04:38 PM
WRXtuners Member

brfatal is a WRX expert worth listening to brfatal is a WRX expert worth listening to brfatal is a WRX expert worth listening to
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekamikaze kid View Post
there is a shop like 30 minutes away from me that are putting in a brand new awd mustang dyno, and offering tunes on all makes and models. i talked to them and they said they were getting it ready in 2-3 weeks. before this i would have to go to Conn., a ~3 hour drive. i believe the tuner there is pretty good though. hopefully the tuner at this new place is good. im gonna have to talk it out with them to see if i think they will do the work. the place im talkin about is elite auto works in goshen ny.
That puts you 2.5 hrs from one of the best tuners in the country, Junior. He's in New Jersey.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#17 Old 07-08-2014, 04:45 PM
WRXtuners Member

thekamikaze kid is a helpful contributing member
thanks brfatal. im going to give the new guys a try though, its just very convenient to have a tuner this close. if i get any indication that these guys dont know what they are doing i will definatley consider going to jersey.
#18 Old 07-08-2014, 05:53 PM
WRXtuners Member

Fidrat is more helpful than not
Quote:
Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
That puts you 2.5 hrs from one of the best tuners in the country, Junior. He's in New Jersey.
Junior? Is this the same Junior I'm trying to get at P&L Motorsports? Is this a guys name or a tuner company's name?

All right, where is the distributor cap? I need to find the #1 plug wire to hook up my SUN machine.