A couple thoughts....
1. First, you know how I feel about headers....
2. Having just switched from the TurboXS FMIC to the APS DR650, I highly recommend the APS. I from a peak boost of 20 psi to 23 psi on the same map after changing just the intercooler
3. DO NOT GET an APS intake! We had two different ones, and tried it on 4 different cars, and none of them ran well with it. Even with major tuning, we never got them to run well. Get either a Perrin or TurboXS intake.
4. You don't need an external waste gate. That only costs you more money (you need custom pipes) and the wastegate on the 18g is as good as anything out there.
5. I would go with some 650cc injectors
6. Water injection is okay, but definately not necessary. If you want something like that, get a CO2 sprayer for your intercooler.
7. Lightweight flywheels may help your engine rev faster, but with a larger, slower spooling turbo, it hurts more than it helps. The engine revs faster than the turbo can make boost. Also, lightweight flywheels hurt your idle.
Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote