Subaru WRX Forum banner

New Setup!

4K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  turmic 
#1 ·
A few of you might have noticed my recent hints at my new set up in various threads, but now that it's fully functioning and has been for a few weeks I've decided to come out of the closet.

new to car:
FP GT35R HTA
PPG 5 speed dogbox w/ andrewtech ratios
Carbonetic twin disc
Full Race twin scroll exhaust mani & UP
APS DR725 FMIC core with custom piping done by Titan Motorsports
MoTeC M800 (selftuned)
Custom Meth Injection...(1200cc's via 2 nozzles in the cold side)
2 Tial 44 wastegates
2 Tial Q BOV's
CCW Classic's 18X8.5
255/35-18 Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec
KW Variant 3 Coilovers
2004 STi Brembos W/ Carbotech XP12 pads
DSS 1000 HP Axles

plus a few prototype parts I'm not allowed to discuss until my buddy brings them public at his shop

put down 513awhp on a Mustang MD500 on Q16 + Meth @ 36 PSI

going to post pics after promo work is done and pump gas tunes

See less See more
#3 ·
yeah she's a little screamer (8400 redline :D)...but today I felt like driving the car to lunch so after I left chipolte which happens to be right next to the headquarters of NASCAR here in Daytona. I then decided to do a 2nd gear pull from about 3500 right past, and when I canned it the rev's shot up and I went no where....it litterally took me 5 seconds to realize I was spinning all 4...I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THIS CAR RIGHT NOW!!!! (mind you the roads were a little damp)

#7 ·
haha thanks, next time I'm in MD with the car I'll send you a PM and take you for a spin :D

Lol it's almost too much power then.

So you have a twin scroll header setup on a ss turbo? Just curious, not like it really matters much.
not at all man, just too much power to run street tyres in the rain lol...and no I've got a Twin Scroll 35R, bought this Full-Race Motorsports and sent it to FP for HTA conversion

I saw a wagon at Aaron's shop last week figured it was yours...NOW GIVE ME A RIDE
haha yeah that was mine, he was just finishing my V1 remote hardwire...but anytime you want a ride just give me a call

#14 ·
Awesome set-up Matt. Twin scroll is where its at. I'd love to see your ride in person. My tuner is working on possibly making a twin scroll set-up that he can market to other STI owners also. Is that what your tuner is doing?

#15 ·
Hey Kirt, sorry I haven't been able to get the pics up yet I'm away on family vacation before school starts back up. But yes Twin-Scroll is def where its at, this thing spools better than my old Green, but no my buddy isn't going to market this, we just used the Full Race Twin-Scroll kit but sent to FP for turbo mods

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.