muffler - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 02-13-2005, 11:26 PM
WRXtuners Member

absolutexk is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to absolutexk
muffler

Does anyone know anythin about this muffler company "Tsudo" I saw some cheap mufflers on ebay and i was wondering if Tsudo, who is claiming Japanese production is real or not... i cant seem to find just a muffler for the WRX... I was planning on jus gettin a muffler and a downpipe... ### i have heard that getting a whole cat back and downpipe will be really loud... so i figured with a little aftermarket muffler sound and performance of a catback would not be too bad, and it wont be hella loud either...

any suggestions? is this a dumb idea? im well aware that gettin a downpipe and whole catback will definitely increase overall performance, but i also know that upgrading both parts of the exhaust system will be too loud... I need lots of feedback on this, so much will be appreciated... Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 02-13-2005, 11:29 PM
WRXtuners Member

absolutexk is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to absolutexk
also, does anyone know ### the inlet size is for a 05 WRX muffler? for example, ### size inlet should the muffler have in order for it to fit the WRX? replacing jus a muffler will probably require welding right?
#3 Old 02-14-2005, 07:09 AM

IBAUCLAPlaya is known to be trustworthy and helpful IBAUCLAPlaya is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Send a message via AIM to IBAUCLAPlaya
I'd say get something like the TXS stealthback which lets you use your stock muffler so you aren't that loud but you get the performance, but still sounds good.
#4 Old 02-14-2005, 05:58 PM
Ian

Ian is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to Ian
You can do a DP with the Borla hush exhaust thats suposed to be quiet and a good price. Look at subydude.com for them