Injector questions. - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 12-14-2008, 02:10 AM
WRXtuners Member

DreamEvil is an unknown
Injector questions.

Hey guys, I am getting close the $$ I need to order my sti injectors, I just wanted to run a few questions by you guys.

I am going to be running the cobb map, fp 16g 93 octane.

1. Cobb site say sit calls for "STi "Pink" 565cc fuel injectors" now the site I am thinking of ordering these from (STi Pink 525cc Fuel Injectors for 2002-5 Subaru WRX, JSC Speed) have the sti injectors listed as 510cc they go on to say, "Subaru Rates these injectors at 525cc, other companies have rated them at 510cc, 520cc, 550cc, or 565cc, but when flow tested they consistently flow 565cc, so we have decided to go with the lowest number. STi pink injectors use the same clip as 02-05 EJ20 WRX factory injectors for true plug-and-play installation." That threw me off a bit so from how I am reading it there just rating it at the lowest possibility when it actually runs 565??

2. These are the correct injectors for my 2003 wrx right? They will go in properly and simply just bolt in don't need to buy other things to make them fit or anything of that nature?

3. I am getting roughly 40-50 dollars discount from this place they have it listed as 432 I believe it has been agree'd I will be paying 390 due to a issue with a previous product I had bought from them, Basically I am wondering do you think I would be able to get sti injectors for cheaper off of ebay used from some one? I really don't like the idea of buying used parts for my car do you think It would be a wise decision assuming I could find them for much cheaper?

4. Assuming used it is much cheaper what are some ways that I can see if these are in good condition? What should I be looking for to check the quality of these products?

Thanks for any and all help you guys can provide me.

Dream Evil
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-14-2008, 12:44 PM
WRXtuners Member

turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to turmic
1. Yes, they're under rating them. But, that's the JDM injectors that you want.

2. Plug and play...it says right in the description

3. Cheaper probably, the only way you could know if they're working properly is to get them flow tested.

4. See above. Which means you'd have to have them in your posession to do that.
#3 Old 12-14-2008, 04:54 PM
WRXtuners Member

DreamEvil is an unknown
Alright, I guess I will look around on ebay and stuff see what I can find.

Dream Evil