Subaru WRX Forum banner

Gt35 Turbo

8K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  turmic 
#1 ·
If i install a GT35 turbo what is the correct/safe size injectors i should buy..a lot of people are telling me to go big. will the sti pinks fair well?

#3 · (Edited)
Injectors are not the only thing going to have be changed for a 35r. Your going to need all the basics as well such as em, fuel pump and more. Are you going to buy a kit or just the turbo and piece the kit together? Personally I would rethink that turbo size on an 03 because its only a 2 litre. If you want to go that big you might want to go with just a 30r. Anyways good luck!

#8 ·
the best way to figure out exactly what you need is to find a tuner you want to tune your car and talk to them about your setup. They will point you in the direction you need to be in. And what are all of the other parts you have already for your 30r setup? Sounds like you're not quite sure what you want. You wanted a 35r a day ago now you want a 30r. What are you're goals with the car?

#11 ·
thanks for all the help

dont wanna change the thread theme but when i refuel my car, it doesnt want to turn on/start... i have to step on the gas then it turns on...it only happens when i refuel though...i did some research im set on a 18g turbo... 100% sure this time... hope it goes well

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.