Subaru WRX Forum

Subaru WRX Forum (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/)
-   Bolt-On Tech (EJ205 2.0L '02-05 WRX) (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f52/)
-   -   greddy sound clip (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f52/greddy-sound-clip-9377/)

LilSix 10-20-2005 05:52 PM

greddy sound clip

Here is a nice sound clip of a Greddy Evo-2 cb and a TXS RFL blow-off valve. If you look closely at the end you will see a mini flame come out of the tail-pipe. Trust me, that was just a baby flame, I have seen some real monsters come out before.
[url]http://media.putfile.com/greddy-sound-clip[/url]

smores 10-20-2005 10:50 PM

is that your rex? I want flames to shoot out of my tailpipe someday :P

BTW, what area of MD are you in?

LilSix 10-21-2005 06:40 AM

[QUOTE=smores]BTW, what area of MD are you in?[/QUOTE]

I live near Germantown

insanity500 10-21-2005 09:01 AM

Ever go to Montrose Crossing in rockville on the weekends?

smores 10-21-2005 09:34 AM

[QUOTE=LilSix]I live near Germantown[/QUOTE]

I live IN Germantown. You should roll up to Montrose tomorrow night to meet up. I'd like to check out your ride :). What other mods do you have?

LilSix 10-21-2005 02:42 PM

[QUOTE=smores]I live IN Germantown. You should roll up to Montrose tomorrow night to meet up. I'd like to check out your ride :). What other mods do you have?[/QUOTE]

Where is this Montrose crossing you guys are talking about. I can hang out sat. night as long as its not still raining. That would make it cold and rainy which = not cool.
Oh and Smores, I noticed we have the same b-day. Mine was just a bunch of yrs before yours! I was born in 77.

insanity500 10-21-2005 02:47 PM

Its off of 355 down in rockville - there is a starbucks, barnes & noble, old navy, and some other stuff in the shopping center.

LilSix 10-21-2005 04:51 PM

oh duh, they shoulda just said starbucks. I never really paid attention to the name of the shopping center. Well, if the weather is nice enough, I can meet you down there. We'll see how things play out tomorrow.

smores 10-21-2005 11:16 PM

nice. I'm down. What time are you guys gonna show up? I usually roll up there between 9-10, parking near Barnes & Noble/Starbucks

absolutexk 10-25-2005 12:16 AM

yo ## car sounds fricking AweSOME... im getting a Greddy Evo 2 cat back in about 2 days... and DAmn i really regret selling off my Turbo XS RFL bov... i was running the RFL bov on a stock WRX, and in about 2 months i got sick of it and sold it, and now 3 months later, im getting a cat back and listenin to ## car makes me so JEALOUS!!!Cry!

fastmatt 10-25-2005 02:20 AM

very nice video....gota love that greddy exhaust

purplehaze 10-25-2005 10:51 AM

Nice powerful sound to that exhaust.
Does anyone have a sound clip of the HKS carbon ti exhaust or the hipower? Or can you just tell me how loud it is? I dont want to to be pull me over loud.! HaHa

absolutexk 10-25-2005 11:28 AM

[QUOTE=absolutexk]yo ## car sounds fricking AweSOME... im getting a Greddy Evo 2 cat back in about 2 days... and DAmn i really regret selling off my Turbo XS RFL bov... i was running the RFL bov on a stock WRX, and in about 2 months i got sick of it and sold it, and now 3 months later, im getting a cat back and listenin to ## car makes me so JEALOUS!!!Cry![/QUOTE]

why is "u r" put together as one werd numbered out like that? ### where you see the ## there are supposed to be "your" but just the last 2 letters... any admins or regulators wanna fill me in on that?

TRUSTwrx 10-25-2005 11:46 AM

Meet up

Hey guys, im from the Pasadena/Glen Burnie area. Ive been looking to meet up with new people with suby's, So if you plan on meeting up sometime soon, Private message me and post on this thread too, i'd be happy to join in. Thanks.

TRUST

fastmatt 10-25-2005 04:06 PM

purplehaze ....I have the hks hyper exhaust..very nice and high quality..nice deep sound to it..not to loud but not to quite..U should be fine with cops