Fuel Perge valve on 2002 Bugeye - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 04-07-2010, 12:35 PM
WRXtuners Member

sorsy is an unknown
Send a message via MSN to sorsy
Fuel Perge valve on 2002 Bugeye

Hey guys...I have got the GFB manual boost controler installed...just have not had anytime to set it due to my recent shoulder surgery. So I have been on the computer alot hahaha. Now knowing that Matt from MAK Customs had some stuff all messed up on my 02 bugeye, I just have a few questions for you guys. Where he had tied into the intake manifold (right under the throttle cable lines there is a nipple where the fuel purge valve is supposed to be hooked up to) he had a little peice of hose which he said had a "PILL" in it which was just a nitrous jet ground down to fit in the vac hose. Then he had a "Y" fitting in that end, one end went to the waste gate acctuator(no boost control?) and the other went to my boost gauge. Now since I have the GFB boost controler in the correct spot (vac hose coming off the compresor of the turbo, into the GFB boost controler, then to the wastegate actuator) I am going to move my boost gague vac line to the hose that is running to my BOV and tap in there with a "T". So what I am trying to get at is should I hook up "Fuel purge Valve" back up to the intake manifold where it is supposed to be, or will that hurt the tune or anything? Just wanted to get your opinion. Thanks alot!!

Sorsy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 04-11-2010, 08:18 PM
WRXtuners Member

sorsy is an unknown
Send a message via MSN to sorsy
bump anyone?