front mount really worth it - Page 2 - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 17 Old 09-18-2006, 02:42 PM
Founder

Ludachris is known to be trustworthy and helpful Ludachris is known to be trustworthy and helpful
It's funny, nobody has asked the original poster what his goals are with the car. I would think that would be critical to find out before an answer of worth could be given. What could be worth it to one person with one set of goals is different from the next guy with a different set of goals. If the goal is as vague as "more power" without specifying the power goal, then sure, just about any mod can be worth the money. How much money do you have to spend?

Note to all - when you answer questions on our site, please do so only if you're going to provide good info along with your answer. Just blurting out an answer without info to back it up, or without asking questions to get more info, is not always useful. After reading the guy's initial question there's no way I could give a good answer without knowing more about what he's trying to do.

-Chris
WRXtuners.com Founder
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 17 Old 09-18-2006, 10:58 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

theguy06 is an unknown
You know basically I want to have a well balanced car. I want it to have good power but more important a strong running motor with perfect handling. I dont " drift " but do like to take my car in the mountians and other roads to feel what the car has to offer. I feel my ultimate goal is around lower 300 hp to the wheels. Witch I feel is very obtainable. With that I feel an upgraded tmic will suit me best. I was just wondering what was the big benefit from fmic if any.