Subaru WRX Forum banner

Fp Green 20 g

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  b7g 
#1 ·
Hey guys a friend of mine is upgrading his evo and has some spare parts he is looking to get rid of.

I have 2 questions for you .

1. What is a decent ballpark rate for a used (10,000mile) fp green 20

2. He is also upgrading his brakes and is giving me his Brembos :D, Other then getting different rotors to replace my stock ones will they work ? I know trial and error is always a answer but thought for sure somebody has done this before , So rather then go tearing into my car thought I would ask you guys first , Make it a lil easier on me !

I drive a 2002 Wrx

Thank you
Jeremy

#2 ·
find out the clearance on them? i see you have aftermarket wheels, but only some 17's and most 18's depending on design will fit. a direct evo bolt on turbo wil not directly bolt on to a subie. they have different mounting flanges. you have to do some custom work. better off just selling the one he gives you to another evo owner and then buying a subie 20g

#4 ·
why would EVO brakes work on a WRX??? and he is right an EVO turbo will not bolt up to our cars you would have to do alot of work for the up pipe and DP your better of selling that turbo and getting one that will bolt up to your stock up pipe and down pipe like he said

#6 ·
the evo brembos could fit on a wrx but need custom brackets to fit.unless you are getting the brakes for free,if not its really not worth the time money and effort.
as for the fp green that comes off the evo . i think u might have to get ## downpipe and uppipe flanges customize for it to fit.and also my guessing would be the turbo inlet hose diameter might be different as well.

#7 ·
fp green--abot $700-800.
Brakes--I agree with the above post, if you are getting an awesome deal on the brakes, you can make them work.
To make the green fit you need to contact FP and find out if they can sell you the green exhaust housing and for how much. Send the turbo in to them and have them switch to a subaru specific housing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.