Subaru WRX Forum banner

Everybody CHECK THIS OUT!!!

3K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  WReXd 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Look at the front mount and where it goes into the intake ITS REVERSED! Dont worry i already haver an 05, i have never seen the intake swapped around like that before just thought i would get some insight why someone would do that

#14 ·
It's not THAT cheap (imo). I think it's well priced. If it weren't for the low mileage, I'd say it was overpriced. Just because it's somewhat highly modified doesn't mean someone will buy it for 20k. Any relatively intelligent person selling a modded wrx will know that he/she will not make back the vast majority of what was spent.

#15 ·
anyone notice that he is using a AVC to tune his car?? maybe im wrong but that is some old technology and for spending that type of money on that car why wouldnt he get something better than that? and that car could have over 100,000 miles on that as well

#16 ·
umm the AVC-R is a standalone boost controller... it has nothing to do with tuning a car; on the contrary, the unit itself must be tuned for. I agree that it's old, and there are better boost controllers out there, but it's not like it's "bad." If anything, it's at least as good as stock boost control.

I find it so hilarious that you guys infer from the fact that he has an sti cluster that there are probably 1000000k miles on the car. News flash: NO odomoter on ANY car is guaranteed to be accurate. I could just as easily swap my cluster, run it for 50k miles, swap it back to stock, and sell the car; likewise, NO ONE would know the true mileage. Aside from the exhaust, I personally think the guy has good taste. The car is clean, and there are no signs of irresponsible modding.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.